AVU ARCHIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The archive of information

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.| Talking to Tristan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

SET : C
Male Posts : 193
Partner : None
Friends : |
Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael
Teacher : Professor McKinley

.| Talking to Tristan Empty
PostSubject: .| Talking to Tristan   .| Talking to Tristan Empty20th February 2012, 9:48 am

After spending time with Justin alot since we were put in SET C and having him as a roomie. I have been able to get to know him a lot more than when we first met and kissed. He had told me about his former roomie and the kinda relationship they had for five minutes with Tristan. I wanted to make a point of speaking to Tristan for the sake of SET peace. Professor McKinley had just left the classroom with the students after a lesson. I walk to the back to talk to him as he got ready to leave.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
Hey you got a minute?
Back to top Go down

.| Talking to Tristan Empty
PostSubject: Re: .| Talking to Tristan   .| Talking to Tristan Empty20th February 2012, 12:07 pm

I was putting my stuff in my bag as I looked at Ian who had asked me a question. I nod my head

Tristan Hall
Sure, what's up?

I smile at Ian, though curious as to what he wanted from me. We had never talked really, but I knew he was Mark's friend so he couldn't be that bad.
Back to top Go down

.| Talking to Tristan
Page 1 of 1