AVU ARCHIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The archive of information

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talking In Matters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor McKinley

Professor McKinley

SET : C [PROFESSOR]
Female Posts : 66

Talking In Matters Empty
PostSubject: Talking In Matters   Talking In Matters Empty17th November 2011, 6:40 am

Professor McKinley
I hope your not suurrgesting that i had anything to do with the incccident that tuck place yesterday, Sandra.

Minerva walks around her classroom, collecting text books as her class left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Davies
Admin
Sandra Davies

SET : A [TEACHER]
Female Posts : 780
Partner : Dave Sawyer [Husband]
Friends :
Ruby Ashdown
Minerva McKinley
Garrison Wright
Seth Jennings
Edward McMahon

Talking In Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking In Matters   Talking In Matters Empty17th November 2011, 7:32 am

Sandra Davies♀
I am trying to understand what happened is all. Protego Maxima is a device that has been in place for many centuries here in Anakand to.. protect..... to protect the castle and nothing like this has happened before. As the times have changed, technology advances, so has the dom3.

Talking In Matters Normal11

Sandra runs her finger over a scratch on her cheek.

Sandra Davies♀
Its very important we find out what happened.. no one without authorisation can access the main computer of the DOM3.. but the grids can be used for classes by staff.. your voice print was used according to the CORE to activate Protego Maxima. I don't like to ask but...Where were you Professor?
Back to top Go down
Story Master

Story Master

Male Posts : 2365

Talking In Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking In Matters   Talking In Matters Empty17th November 2011, 7:37 am

Back to top Go down
Professor McKinley

Professor McKinley

Talking In Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking In Matters   Talking In Matters Empty17th November 2011, 7:47 am

Professor McKinley
I was here ofcourse. I admit to having great interest in the Dom3 itself, my studies are never ending, Mrs Davies. I have travelled around the world in search of new studies.

Minerva hugs the textbooks, turning to face Sandra.

Professor McKinley
However, I am yet to have the privilege of using the Dom3 structure because of the very reason you mentioned..

Minerva taps her wand on the desk.

Professor McKinley
My voiceprint is yet to be taken.. i tell you its a long wait for anything to happen when it comes to that device.. if you ask me. I care deeply for my place of work. I don't make a habit of breaking rules on my first month. I was nowhere near the Dom3. I am booked in tomorrow for my voice to be taken.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Davies
Admin
Sandra Davies

Friends :
Ruby Ashdown
Minerva McKinley
Garrison Wright
Seth Jennings
Edward McMahon

Talking In Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking In Matters   Talking In Matters Empty17th November 2011, 7:54 am

Sandra Davies♀
Excuse me?

Talking In Matters Normal12

Sandra hears her repeat the sentence again losing herself into her mind. She remembers back to Dave saying 2012.

Sandra Davies♀
2012? its... .. it hasn't happened yet. You did issue it but.. it just hasn't happened yet.
Back to top Go down
Professor McKinley

Professor McKinley

Talking In Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking In Matters   Talking In Matters Empty17th November 2011, 8:00 am

Professor McKinley
I am sorry..

Minerva was confused by what she was saying.

Professor McKinley
..Why would i be leading defence of the castle.. against what? when there are plenty capable.. you for example.. Where are you all? You know more about the Dom3 than i, Mrs Davies. I will say something; I saw what happened yesterday and it would be a rush as they say.. to perform an event like that.. thankfully.. i will never need to portake in anything as dangerous.. humha.

Minerva continues with her collecting.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Davies
Admin
Sandra Davies

Friends :
Ruby Ashdown
Minerva McKinley
Garrison Wright
Seth Jennings
Edward McMahon

Talking In Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking In Matters   Talking In Matters Empty17th November 2011, 8:06 am

Sandra Davies♀
....against what indeed.

Sandra loses herself again in her thoughts, thinking about years ago and the incident that changed all their lives.

Sandra Davies♀
Professor.. I need you to remember something.. for a little test in the future.. "Piertotum Locomotor". Its very important that you remember this. I hope you never have to use it. I will see you at the staff meeting and remember.. I will test you.

Sandra smiles.
Back to top Go down
Professor McKinley

Professor McKinley

Talking In Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking In Matters   Talking In Matters Empty17th November 2011, 8:12 am

Professor McKinley
I have a very active mind, Mrs Davies. remembering two words is childs play..

Minerva proudly states.

Professor McKinley
Pierto... now I want to use it.

Minerva pouts and clears around her desk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Talking In Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking In Matters   Talking In Matters Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking In Matters
Page 1 of 1