The archive of information

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

_room-mate no. 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: _room-mate no. 4   10th October 2011, 5:50 am

So now that my X-Factor journey was as good, as over and all three judges other then Simon continue to dislike me...a change-up happens in the university, where everyone gets shifted around including myself going from SET B to SET D. How flattering; Sawyer's handy-work mainly I bet. I brought all my newly packed bags and stuff to my new dorm room in the SET D building, where I opened and walked inside and it's empty meaning I'm the first here. I don't even know, who my new room-mate is though I have to say Mark still remains the best in my opinion, I'll miss him..

Jecht Carson:
"Here we go, again.."

I said to myself knowing how many room-mates, I've gone through in my short-time here. I threw my bags onto the nearest bad, where I started to unpack them all wondering just who will be joining me this time.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford

SET : D
Male Posts : 107
Friends :
Nadine Miller
Jecht Carson
Troy Aston
Teacher : Mr. Black

PostSubject: Re: _room-mate no. 4   11th October 2011, 4:17 am

Tyler found his new dorm room inside the D building.

"Oh its you."

He sniggers and moves his cases into the room.

"Its been ages since I last saw you.. cept on the telebox. I hear your a pain to dorm with."

He laughs.

"Just messing with you dude. How you been keeping? "

____________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _room-mate no. 4   11th October 2011, 4:31 am

I turned around and saw Tyler standing there for the first time in ages. I was very surprised right now even my jaw dropped a little..

Jecht Carson:
"TY?! No way!"

I walked up to one of my first ever friends here in AVU and just gave him a strong friendly hug..

Jecht Carson:
"Dude! Where have you been hiding? I've been trying to get hold of you for ages now; but you never call back or anything!"

I was so happy that I finally had the chance to reunite with Tyler, it had been way too long. I pulled away from him slowly; all smiles..

Jecht Carson:
"I've been alright, not too bad apart from a few things but it's all behind me now. You like my new look?
I've kinda been hitting the gym hard the last week, since I got eliminated and all that! What about you man? How you been doing?"

I smiled at my friend and awaited his response patiently...

Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford

Friends :
Nadine Miller
Jecht Carson
Troy Aston

PostSubject: Re: _room-mate no. 4   13th November 2011, 7:06 am

Tyler nods.

"New look?.. in a week? .. your not a sted head are ya?"

He pats him on the back with a friendly grin.

"I haven't been up to much except getting my head down in study. I am kinda wondering what our new SET teacher is like. I saw him at the hall introduction thing, but its going to be different actually being taught by him as apar from Mrs Davies."

Tyler takes his backpack off.

" Bad luck on the xfactor, you did good to get as far as you did out of all who auditioned. Its a plus for the future to know you have a talent you may never use again.. but if needs be, you know."

Tyler sits on a bed.

"You got yourself a guy or girl yet? All this working out has to be for something or someone to inpress."

____________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _room-mate no. 4   13th November 2011, 9:12 am

I smiled at Tyler, before sitting down on the edge of my new bed with my body facing in Tyler's direction..

Jecht Carson:
"I'd be lying, if I wasn't curious myself dude about what our new SET teacher is like hopefully his an improvement for me over Sawyer. Even though, I think we found some common ground during the X-Factor; which is cool to know, I guess! Heh.."

I looked down at ground for a second, before returning my attention to Tyler..

Jecht Carson:
"Nah dude, it's for me really. Don't get me wrong there were a couple of people I liked, but it's never going to work out really. So I'm just trying to salvage; whatever is left of my character in this university after everything that's happened. If I meet someone then great! If not? Well I'll survive; but we all can dream right, buddy? Heh.."

I smiled faintly..

Jecht Carson:
"Anyhow, what about you? Is there any guy or girl in your life; you're interested in?"

Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford

Friends :
Nadine Miller
Jecht Carson
Troy Aston

PostSubject: Re: _room-mate no. 4   13th November 2011, 10:08 am

Tyler nods.

"Nadine."

He looks at Jecht.

"I have been into her since first seeing her before the XF. I thought then, that she wouldn't even look at me twice, but.. we have been spending some time together and we will have to see how things go. She is unreal, man."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _room-mate no. 4   13th November 2011, 10:22 am

My jaw just dropped, I was in-complete shock..

Jecht Carson:
"What?! Dude!"

I quickly stood up and I was angry somehow, I don't know why..

Jecht Carson:
"What the hell is up with that? You know Nadine is like my best friend in this place right?! This is the first time, I've ever heard of it!

I ran my hand through the side of my hair...

Jecht Carson:
"She would have told me! Jesus, Ty!"

I placed my hands on my hips having grit my teeth a little staring straight down at Tyler obviously not thrilled about this at all..

Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford

Friends :
Nadine Miller
Jecht Carson
Troy Aston

PostSubject: Re: _room-mate no. 4   13th November 2011, 10:34 am

Tyler looks up at him with a confused look.

"Huh?"

He wondered what his problem was.

"We met before the xfactor auditions for around five minutes and we exchanged numbers. We have been out for a drink once in that time to this day, so its not exactly a relationship, its me wanting to get to know her more. I don't know about what she is taking from the meet. I didn't think seeing someone was a crime."

He shrugs a little bit.

"I have a feeling its because she doesn't want to have the press latch on to something else, which is why she hasn't made any advances towards me. Listen, dude, I don't know whats got your back up. She may be your friend or whatever, but its not exactly exciting news, going for a drink with a friend."

Tyler stands up.

"Whats the deal?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _room-mate no. 4   13th November 2011, 10:46 am

I sighed a little calming down a little..

Jecht Carson:
"Your right...I'm sorry dude, it's just Nadine means a lot to me is all. I feel like she's the only one who gets me around here; whilst others just don't. And dude not do sound like an ass, but maybe Nadine just isn't looking for a relationship right now at least that's what she tells me."

I looked at Ty placing my hand on his shoulder..

Jecht Carson:
"Just don't get you hopes up, all right? I know Nadine pretty well, when she's ready if ever she'll give you a signal but as of right now, she's all career and doesn't have a lot of time on her hands! You see, where I'm coming from?"

Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford

Friends :
Nadine Miller
Jecht Carson
Troy Aston

PostSubject: Re: _room-mate no. 4   13th November 2011, 11:03 am

Tyler moves his hand off his shoulder.

"I think thats for her to decide, not you."

He walks over to his case.

"I am not getting into this with you. Nadine and I are just getting to know each other. I am taking each day as it comes. You asked me a question and I answered it."

He lifts the case off the floor onto the bed.

"So.. lets change the subject."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _room-mate no. 4   13th November 2011, 11:10 am

I sighed again..

Jecht Carson:
"..I just don't want to see you get hurt is all. So I'd rather give you a heads up on Nadine's thoughts now rather then later. But whatever dude; next time I won't even bother.."

I just turned around, so much for this reunion; since now I have to deal with this growing issue. I just can't catch a break, I swear..

Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford

Friends :
Nadine Miller
Jecht Carson
Troy Aston

PostSubject: Re: _room-mate no. 4   13th November 2011, 12:46 pm

Tyler sighs loudly and turns around.

"Nadine's thoughts?"

He shakes his head.

"How do you know her thoughts? or is this some kind of test for me to ask her if what you are saying is the truth or a lie. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that Nadine is one of the busy contestants on the show. It still doesn't make any sense why its a big deal for you? You don't want to see me get hurt?.. we hardly know each other for you to even need to care. Do you fancy her or something? "

He looks at him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _room-mate no. 4   13th November 2011, 1:03 pm

I sighed rather loudly and just slammed my suitcase on my bed turning around to face Tyler raising my voice a little..

Jecht Carson:
"..Your right, I hardly know you! But at least on the day; we meet and spent some time together. I thought we were friends, but then you blank me for months and now you come back in here; as my new room-mate and tell me you have a thing for someone I really care about and I have grow really close too and I have no right to be a little upset about that?"

I just looked dead straight into Tyler's eyes..

Jecht Carson:
"..So I apologize for actually caring about my friendships however new or old they are! That's just the kind of guy, I am! I've known Nadine longer then you Tyler and I was just offering a little advice is all. Yeah, we may not be the closest of mates Tyler, but who's fault is that eh? I did my best to make contact with you and set something up, but nothing...so why don't you think about that before taking cheap shots at me like that, eh?"

I just sighed again moving some bottles of water from inside my suitcase and carried them over to the small student fridge they had..

Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford

Friends :
Nadine Miller
Jecht Carson
Troy Aston

PostSubject: Re: _room-mate no. 4   13th November 2011, 1:17 pm

Tyler looks at him.

"Jecht?"

He sighs.

"If this is how you act over someone having a drink with one of your friends, then I am glad that I didn't try with you. I didn't say that for you to say "whos fault is that?" as if I am somehow down about it. I was giving you a simple fact, mate."

He sniggers.

" I'd think with history of room mates that you would learn. Its not even the first night together and already you have my blood boiling over having a drink with Nadine. I will be sure to fill you in next time or maybe she can. I thought you were misunderstood by people, but right now, its shining through what kind of guy you are.. a control freak!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _room-mate no. 4   13th November 2011, 1:30 pm

I looked over at Tyler..

Jecht Carson:
"..Then so be it; believe what you want I know I have flaws.."

I walked up to him standing right infront of him..

Jecht Carson:
"..And I am misunderstood Tyler. I'm just sick of being surprised that's all and caught off-guard all the damn time, it just keeps happening here. Just once, I'd like to be free of it even for a just little bit but that just isn't the case; nowadays. So you can move out, whenever you want. I'm sure they will transfer you eventually, once you've put in a request.."

I just shook my head a little looking away from Tyler moving around to the other side of my bed nearest to the room's back wardrobe and sliding my case around removing a pile of folded jeans and some t-shirts from inside it. I crouched down opening the metal pull out draws underneath the bed..

Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford

Friends :
Nadine Miller
Jecht Carson
Troy Aston

PostSubject: Re: _room-mate no. 4   13th November 2011, 1:41 pm

Tyler blew out, this time a different way. He sits on the bed near him, looking down at him.

"I don't want to fall out with you."

He shakes his head slowly.

"We haven't spoke for a while. Nadine probably hasn't mentioned it because there is nothing to mention. We went for a drink.. that was it! I would be shouting it from the rooftops if anything else had happened. I mean.. is it really that big of a deal? .. two of your mates, possibly, getting to know one another. "

He touches his shoulder.

"I am not wanting to move. I am your mate, Jecht.. and you say .. I didn't try? well.. lets make our friendship stronger, rather than destroy it. Start again? "

He puts his hand out to bring him up from crouching.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _room-mate no. 4   13th November 2011, 1:51 pm

I looked up slowly at Tyler glancing down at his hand then back up at him. I smiled faintly..

Jecht Carson:
"..Sure. I'd like that.."

I locked my hand with Tyler's and he helped me up as I sat on my bed next to him retracting our hands..

Jecht Carson:
"..I don't want to fall out with you either Tyler and your probably right about Nadine. I just wish people would stop throwing curve balls at me! It's starting to hurt.."

I laughed softly keeping eye-contact with Tyler..

Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford

Friends :
Nadine Miller
Jecht Carson
Troy Aston

PostSubject: Re: _room-mate no. 4   13th November 2011, 1:56 pm

Tyler smirks.

"What kind of curveballs? Anyone in particular?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _room-mate no. 4   13th November 2011, 2:03 pm

I grinned..

Jecht Carson:
".. Armour piercing; curve balls!"

I smiled a little..

Jecht Carson:
"..No-one really in-particular just certain situations that I seem to be getting caught in the middle of; since coming here."

I looked at Tyler..

Jecht Carson:
"But it's cool, I may have a few chinks in my armour, but it'll take a lot more then what I've been given so far to truly penetrate this rock hard body of mine!"

I chuckled a little nudging Tyler gently..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: _room-mate no. 4   

Back to top Go down

_room-mate no. 4
Page 1 of 1