AVU ARCHIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The archive of information

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

+ Boredom can KILL +

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Burke

Mark Burke

SET : C
Male Posts : 195
Partner : -
Friends :
Leon Ryder
Ian Lowry
Jecht Carson
Quinn Phoenix
Sandra Davies [Mum]
Tristan Hall
Teacher : Professor McKinley

+ Boredom can KILL + Empty
PostSubject: + Boredom can KILL +   + Boredom can KILL + Empty10th October 2011, 4:19 am

- I was laying on my "new" bed in SET C. I had been moved around more times than merry go round. I had been accepted, thanks to my mum, pulling strings into AVU on a part time learning schedule. I was flicking through my phone.

Mark Burke
I am soooo boooored!

- I yawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: + Boredom can KILL +   + Boredom can KILL + Empty10th October 2011, 5:24 am

I had packed up my bags and gotten ready to move to Set C. I knew Justin wasn't my roommate anymore which might help me move on with the fact that he and I aren't going to be what I had hoped. I walked into the room, and noticed someone new in the room that I hadn't met before. I came and smiled.

Tristan Hall
Hi there, you must be my new roommate, I'm Tristan.

I set my bags off to the side and walked over to them, extending my hand. I hoped that I would get along with him as well as I had with Justin.
Back to top Go down
Mark Burke

Mark Burke

Friends :
Leon Ryder
Ian Lowry
Jecht Carson
Quinn Phoenix
Sandra Davies [Mum]
Tristan Hall

PostSubject: Re: + Boredom can KILL +   + Boredom can KILL + Empty11th October 2011, 3:51 am

- I shake his hand.

Mark Burke
Mark.

- I pull my hand away and look back at my phone.

Mark Burke
What SET did you come from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: + Boredom can KILL +   + Boredom can KILL + Empty11th October 2011, 3:56 am

I smile at Mark as I answer his question.

Tristan Hall
I was in set A, with Mrs. Davies.

I nod my head, Mrs. Davies was a nice teacher. I'd miss her lessons. I took a seat on the free bed and spoke to Mark again.

Tristan Hall
What about you, which set did you come from?
Back to top Go down
Mark Burke

Mark Burke

Friends :
Leon Ryder
Ian Lowry
Jecht Carson
Quinn Phoenix
Sandra Davies [Mum]
Tristan Hall

PostSubject: Re: + Boredom can KILL +   + Boredom can KILL + Empty12th October 2011, 3:35 am

- I look at him.

Mark Burke
I didn't come from any Set, was doing odd jobs around the uni and had an interest in some of the courses, so they threw me into the ranks.. not that I am happy about it.

- I stretch.

Mark Burke
Having Mrs Davies as your mum is not always a bed of roses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: + Boredom can KILL +   + Boredom can KILL + Empty12th October 2011, 4:08 am

I smile at Mark.

Tristan Hall
So Mrs. Davies is your mom? I liked her, she was very nice.

I take a quick breath and speak again.

Tristan Hall
Well, if you ever need help with anything, just ask...wait, that made me sound like a nerd, didn't it?

I blush a light shade of red as I try to compose myself.

Tristan Hall
Sorry, I get a little tongue tied around new people...it's a bad habit. So, what do you do for fun? I play a little tennis.

I look at him and wait to see what he'd say and hope he didn't think I was a total dork.
Back to top Go down
Mark Burke

Mark Burke

Friends :
Leon Ryder
Ian Lowry
Jecht Carson
Quinn Phoenix
Sandra Davies [Mum]
Tristan Hall

PostSubject: Re: + Boredom can KILL +   + Boredom can KILL + Empty12th October 2011, 4:12 am

- "What a dork" I smile.

Mark Burke
Thats.. cool.

- I nod to him slowly.

Mark Burke
I use the DOM3 a fair bit, eat a lot of crap, drink socially, hang out with my new AVU mates and try my hand at annoying my stepdad as much as humanly possible.

- I laugh.

Mark Burke
Who do you want to win the X-Factor?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: + Boredom can KILL +   + Boredom can KILL + Empty12th October 2011, 4:19 am

I rub the back of my neck, X-Factor had become a contraversial topic around campus, since everyone had their favorites. I just hope my answer would suffice.

Tristan Hall
Well, I had been rooting for everyone associated with Set A because I figure you should be loyal to your set. But after meeting Scott, he kind of jumped to the top of my list.

I chuckled as spoke again.

Tristan Hall
He gave me some good advice, on a hard problem at a difficult moment and I'm grateful for him for it. Plus, he's got a great voice and yeah, he's definitly hot.

Uh oh Trist, way to go on outing yourself.

Tristan Hall
Yeah...I should mention that I'm gay, I hope that it isn't a problem for you. But otherwise, who is your favorite?

Please let him not hate me because I'm gay, please.....
Back to top Go down
Mark Burke

Mark Burke

Friends :
Leon Ryder
Ian Lowry
Jecht Carson
Quinn Phoenix
Sandra Davies [Mum]
Tristan Hall

PostSubject: Re: + Boredom can KILL +   + Boredom can KILL + Empty13th November 2011, 5:06 am

- I laugh.

Mark Burke
I am opened minded but the last few encounters, if you will, have been guys.

- I smirk.

Mark Burke
Scott is unbearably hot, even for straight guys, I think. I am going to lean towards, Team Davies.. for obvious reasons and all that. I have had bad luck in the past with roomies.. hope you are sound.

- I nod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: + Boredom can KILL +   + Boredom can KILL + Empty13th November 2011, 5:59 am

I nod my head as I sit down on the bed and answer.

Tristan Hall
I'm sound...I think. I'm not a neat freak or anything like that but I'm not a total slob either. I tend to keep to myself, I get nervous around people. You're the third person I've had a conversation with that I haven't run away from.

My cheeks turned a shade of red as I blushed. Smooth Tristan, real smooth.

Tristan Hall
So, what do you like to do for fun? I'm a tennis guy myself, I think its the one thing I'm good at. I've got extra rackets and stuff if you ever want to play, but yeah, what's your interest?

I look at Mark, wondering what his answer would be as I did my best to will my cheeks to not be so red.
Back to top Go down
Mark Burke

Mark Burke

Friends :
Leon Ryder
Ian Lowry
Jecht Carson
Quinn Phoenix
Sandra Davies [Mum]
Tristan Hall

PostSubject: Re: + Boredom can KILL +   + Boredom can KILL + Empty13th November 2011, 10:47 am

- I stare at Tristan for a while, wondering if I was in the twilight zone or something, an endless loop.

Mark Burke
I thought we just had this discussion.

- I laugh.

Mark Burke
I just told you what I like doing and you told me you like tennis.

- I shake my head.

Mark Burke
Tristan, chill. I am not going to do anything to you.. relax. I am a nice guy, via the gene pool.. Sandra Dee? haha. I know you like tennis.. its ironic that you like other balls aswell as tennis ones.

- I smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: + Boredom can KILL +   + Boredom can KILL + Empty13th November 2011, 11:05 am

And on cue, my cheeks turned a shade of red than they ever had. I felt like a total dork and it showed.

Tristan Hall
I'm sorry...like I said, nervous around people.

And then cue me rubbing the back of my neck which is exactly what I did when nervous. It was like a twitch.

Tristan Hall
But yeah, I like balls...I mean....god I sound like a slut now or something....not that I am, I don't have that much experience....not to say that you have that much experience.....

Why are you getting this nervous around him, Tristan? I mean you stutter around everyone but you're going for the gold with Mark.

Tristan Hall
That came out really wrong, I'm sorry. This is me though, once I get to know you better I won't ramble as much. I'm just really not used to being around people, I was a loner. I hope that you and I can be friends though, I could really use some more of those.

I smile again, hoping that Mark was beginning to understand me and not totally weirded out by me.
Back to top Go down
Mark Burke

Mark Burke

Friends :
Leon Ryder
Ian Lowry
Jecht Carson
Quinn Phoenix
Sandra Davies [Mum]
Tristan Hall

PostSubject: Re: + Boredom can KILL +   + Boredom can KILL + Empty13th November 2011, 12:18 pm

- I smile.

Mark Burke
I don't see why not.

- I shake his hand and pat him on the back of his neck.

Mark Burke
I don't know how you cope with classes and walking around such a busy Uni, you must be jumping around all day. Why was you a loner, Mr?

- I lay back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: + Boredom can KILL +   + Boredom can KILL + Empty13th November 2011, 12:47 pm

I take a deep breath and gulp slightly as I answer.

Tristan Hall
I never knew my parents. My mom died giving birth to me, my father remains a total mystery to me, no one knows who he is or they never told me. I was raised by my grandparents but they never really loved me like I imagine a parent would.

I could feel the tension in my body start coming as I talked about my past.

Tristan Hall
So, really, I felt like no one ever wanted me around so I stayed away. Then when I figured out that I was gay, it gave people more reasons to keep me at arms length. But to answer how I make it around the uni without losing it, I'm good at internalising, I keep my feelings to myself. Stops me from getting hurt or at least I thought it would.

I let the thought trail off, I had to get over the feelings I developed for Justin. Scott was right, he wasn't going to change and I couldn't force him. I'd just have to move on, some way, some how. I looked back over at Mark and spoke.

Tristan Hall
But you've probably heard plenty about me, tell me some more about yourself Mark just so I don't feel like I'm hogging all the conversation.

I bite my lower lip slightly, another one of my nervous ticks.
Back to top Go down
Mark Burke

Mark Burke

Friends :
Leon Ryder
Ian Lowry
Jecht Carson
Quinn Phoenix
Sandra Davies [Mum]
Tristan Hall

PostSubject: Re: + Boredom can KILL +   + Boredom can KILL + Empty13th November 2011, 1:46 pm

- I look at him.

Mark Burke
What do you want to know small fry?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: + Boredom can KILL +   + Boredom can KILL + Empty13th November 2011, 2:36 pm

I shrug my shoulders slightly.

Tristan Hall
Anything you feel like sharing really. I mean we both know what the other likes to do for fun, you know it twice.

I grin as I let go of a little chuckle, helps ease my tensions.

Tristan Hall
We both know the respective parental situations so ummmm, let me think here.

I rub the back of my neck as I attempted to think of something. Which prompted me to blurt out the first thing that came to mind.

Tristan Hall
So, who do you hang out with on campus? The only people I know are Justin and Scott, well, I really know Justin better than Scott but yeah. Maybe by meeting some new people I can deal with my anxiety issues. And without sounding horribly nosy which I get the feeling I'm being, are you seeing anyone? That wasn't meant to sound like I'm flirting with you because I really have no idea how, it's just a curiousity thing.

And there comes the reddness back in my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Mark Burke

Mark Burke

Friends :
Leon Ryder
Ian Lowry
Jecht Carson
Quinn Phoenix
Sandra Davies [Mum]
Tristan Hall

PostSubject: Re: + Boredom can KILL +   + Boredom can KILL + Empty14th November 2011, 10:39 am

- I look at him.

Mark Burke
I hang with Ian, Leon, Jecht.. its kinda a long and confusing story.. wish he was different and maybe.. who knows, Quinn. I haven't long been "officially" in the ranks of AVU. I worked here for a few weeks after my real dad threw me out.. well he didn't, his bitch of a wife did.. when I trashed my school.

- I laugh and look at him.

Mark Burke
I know right.. but its just my temper gets the better of me sometimes. I respect my mum.. so hopefully none of that will happen in the castle and seeing anyone...

- I go into thought and snigger.

Mark Burke
I wouldn't say dating no.. I have done stuff since coming here.. but nothing serious.. all foreplay and that stuff. Ian and Jecht. What about yourself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: + Boredom can KILL +   + Boredom can KILL + Empty14th November 2011, 12:51 pm

I think my cheeks are going to be perminantly red from now on. But there's something about Mark that makes this conversation easier, like it did with Scott. I adjust myself on my bed as I answer.

Tristan Hall
Yeah, I've done stuff since getting here. I developed a major crush on a guy, you can probably guess who since I've talked to a grand total of four people since I've been here, one being you, one being Scott, one being Hayden and the other being Justin. But anyhow, I got caught up in him and we did stuff, first time stuff for me but we didn't go the distance, if you know what I mean.

Mark nodded his head at me, he knew what I meant. I took a quick breath before speaking again.

Tristan Hall
But I really liked him, and one time, he agreed to be my boyfriend which was exciting for me since no one had ever liked me that way. But then he a few days later told me he couldn't do it, but if he ever did he a relationship, it would be with me. That still confuses me to no end but I pretty much broke down and that's when I met Scott, he helped me start to put the pieces back together. He gave me some much needed advice and insight.

I smile thinking about my conversation with Scott and how I made a friend that day. Things seemed a little brighter since that day.

Tristan Hall
I'm just going to start making sure I don't get the way I was before. I mean I'm going to leave myself open to opportunities if they present themselves butt I'm going to take it much slower next time. I think someone liking me just caught me off guard and I wanted to hold onto that feeling. But if I can make a friend like Scott and now hopefully you, I can be a little more normal.

I nod my head slowly, wondering what Mark was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Mark Burke

Mark Burke

Friends :
Leon Ryder
Ian Lowry
Jecht Carson
Quinn Phoenix
Sandra Davies [Mum]
Tristan Hall

PostSubject: Re: + Boredom can KILL +   + Boredom can KILL + Empty15th November 2011, 12:56 am

- I take a deep breath.

Mark Burke
The things I would do to Scott... speak to Scott.. I mean...saying that outloud... then again.. Sawyer is his mentor right? hmm. I can pretend to like the hillbilly for a few hours to get me a meet.

- I put my hand on Tristan's shoulder.

Mark Burke
I will admit buddy. I thought you had metal issues when you first came in, thought.. great.. sharing with a loon.. but you are growing on me.. so I don't see why we can't be mates.

- I smirk.

Mark Burke
Is Scott as fit in person?.. what does he smell like? bet its fit right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: + Boredom can KILL +   + Boredom can KILL + Empty15th November 2011, 1:13 am

I didn't need to worry about my cheeks turning red anymore, I think they just stay that way.

Tristan Hall
He is very attractive, no doubt about that. As for what he smells like, uhhhh....he smells like Scott I guess. I didn't really try to smell him, I was just glad someone was there.

Oh you know you wish you had, Trist. I smile slightly, trying not to let my thoughts about Scott rise to the surface.

Tristan Hall
Scott did say he would hang out with me sometime when he got a chance, so maybe you could meet him then? Oh and please don't repeat that I know Scott, that'd bring me so much extra attention that I'm not sure I could handle.

I look at Mark and hope that he can keep a secret. The last thing I would want to do is risk losing Scott as a friend because he thinks I'm using him to get popular or something, that'd be bad, really really bad.
Back to top Go down
Mark Burke

Mark Burke

Friends :
Leon Ryder
Ian Lowry
Jecht Carson
Quinn Phoenix
Sandra Davies [Mum]
Tristan Hall

PostSubject: Re: + Boredom can KILL +   + Boredom can KILL + Empty15th November 2011, 8:41 am

- I smirk.

Mark Burke
He has a boyfriend and by the looks of things.. its powerful love stuff.

- I shake my head.

Mark Burke
I might drug him.

- I look at Tristan.

Mark Burke
Nah.. joking. I can use his X-factor poster for that purpose haha.. if you know what I mean. If he is a nice guy then you should introduce me sometime.

- I laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: + Boredom can KILL +   + Boredom can KILL + Empty15th November 2011, 9:11 am

I nod my head slowly.

Tristan Hall
Yeah, I know what you mean. I haven't had to do that....Oh god, that makes me sound like a total whore, doesn't it?

Smooth move Trist, real smooth move.
I knew my cheeks were already red so it only made sense for me to rub the back of my neck.

Tristan Hall
But yeah, if I ever get the chance to hang out with Scott, you're welcome to come with. I think he'd be happy for me making a new friend, he's the one who thinks I need to move on and get myself out there. I'm taking baby steps.

I take a quick breath before speaking again.

Tristan Hall
So did you have any plans for tonight? Wait, that didn't come off right. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out and do something together, other than listen to me make a fool of myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: + Boredom can KILL +   + Boredom can KILL + Empty

Back to top Go down

+ Boredom can KILL +
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AVU ARCHIVE :: SET C | AREAS-
Jump to: