The archive of information

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Moving Again

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Moving Again   10th October 2011, 3:23 am

Trace had packed up his things and gotten ready to move...again. This time it was out of the Set B dorms and into his brand new room with Set D. He had gone in and found the room was empty.

Trace Carmichael
So this is my new home, eh? Looks just like the old one.

Trace chuckled a little. He started putting stuff in drawers and in the closet as he kept checking the doorway, wondering when his new roommate would arrive and who he would be.
Back to top Go down
Bret Bourne

SET : D
Male Posts : 4
Teacher : Mr. Black

PostSubject: Re: Moving Again   22nd November 2011, 2:36 am

I walk into the dorm room, mirthful but also doleful at meeting my new room mate. I had made close friends in my previous 'SET' although, seeing them often, still didn't feel the same. As I walk in the first thing I see is a guy who must have been my new room mate. I put my case down and push my hand out.

BRET BOURNE
Hi, I am Bret. Its nice to meet you.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Again   22nd November 2011, 3:06 am

Trace smiled as he shook the hand of his new roommate, Bret. He let go before he began to speak.

Trace Carmichael
Nice to meet you, Bret. I'm Trace, I'm your new roommate but you probably figured that out.

Trace let off a small chuckle before speaking again.

Trace Carmichael
Did you need help with any bags? And did you want a particular side of the room, I know some people have preferences like that and I'm really flexible about that.

Trace gives off another friendly smile as he waits for Bret's response.
Back to top Go down
Bret Bourne

SET : D
Male Posts : 4
Teacher : Mr. Black

PostSubject: Re: Moving Again   23rd November 2011, 6:34 am

BRET BOURNE
Yeah, You being in here kind of gave it away.

I look back at the case shaking my head.

BRET BOURNE
No. It'll be alright. I will sort all that stuff out later. I was just watching all these adverts for the X Factor. It's kinda huge.. makes you wonder how security manage to keep all the press and fans at bay.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Again   23rd November 2011, 7:08 am

Trace just shakes his head a little before speaking.

Trace Carmichael
They've got bodyguards everywhere for the X-Factor guys and girls. I used to room with Scott and Spence, that was chaotic. But they're good guys so it was worth it.

Trace nodded his head as he spoke again.

Trace Carmichael
But I know it's just gonna get more hectic from when X-Factor ends and the Wrestling competition begins. I'm looking forward to that competition, getting to compete finally. What about you, you going to enter that?

Trace looked at Bret, wondering what he'd say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving Again   

Back to top Go down

Moving Again
Page 1 of 1