AVU ARCHIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The archive of information

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

|| Worried

Go down 
AuthorMessage

|| Worried Empty
PostSubject: || Worried   || Worried Empty10th October 2011, 2:01 am

|| Hayden |
"I don't like it at all ... like ... it's okay but I'm just scared you know? He'll be okay, like, they both will, i mean ... it'll be fine, they're friends but, just like, I'm kinda worried like, what if? Cause it could happen, it probably won't but, it might. Right?"

I look at Jason sat on his bed, as I pace back and fourth around the room.

|| Hayden |
"I trust Troy with my life, I really do, I love him to bits and lots and lots and I want to be his forever and ever, and I really like Eli now I've hung out with him and he's a really nice guy. And i do trust Troy, it's not that i don't. And it's not that I don't trust Eli, but like, even though he's with someone too, I know that Eli is naturally a flirt. And like, it's happened before with them. So what if they get drunk or something? Troy likes to drink and I know Eli does too. So what if they do stuff again one night? I don't know if i can take it Jason. I really don't know if them in the same room is good. It's not is it?"
Back to top Go down
Jason King

Jason King

SET : A
Male Posts : 186
Friends : |
Troy Aston
Hayden Payne
Teacher : Sandra Davies

|| Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: || Worried   || Worried Empty12th October 2011, 4:08 am

Jason covers his forehead.

Jason_King
... cheese and tomato.

He shows his hands, totally confused as to what Hayden had just said to him.
Back to top Go down

|| Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: || Worried   || Worried Empty12th October 2011, 4:21 am

I exhale, frustrated as I looked back at Jason.

|| Hayden |
"TROY! and Elijah! They're in the same room. What if they get drunk or something and stupidly do something together! It's likely to happen isn't it? I can just tell. I trust him but ... they're both cheeky and flirty, and hot, and ... I just don't ..."

I stop pacing, leaning against the dorm door and letting my back slide down it as I drop into a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Jason King

Jason King

Troy Aston
Hayden Payne

|| Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: || Worried   || Worried Empty12th October 2011, 4:25 am

Jason nods to him looking also equally worried.

Jason_King
Yahhh.. your right..

He covers his mouth, standing then pacing around the room, teasing Hayden.

Jason_King
They have done it before and who knows what they will be doing behind closed doors.. not going to be pretty.. giving each other the hot meat injection every night.. its gonna be brutal. The stuff they will be getting up to together.. rough.

He clicks his tongue.
Back to top Go down

|| Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: || Worried   || Worried Empty12th October 2011, 4:33 am

|| Hayden |
"See! I knew it"

I bury my head into my arms as i fold them and bring my knees up. I could feel my chest getting tighter.

|| Hayden |
"I know Troy loves me but I'm not as hot as Eli so he's gonna jump on him if he flirts and has been drinking and stuff. They're too alike. I really don't see why they can't put Troy in here. I'm not gonna stalk him or anything and ban him from talking to people. I just don't want him to be so tempted! And Eli is like the biggest temptation they could give Troy"

I keep my head buried, knowing Troy wasn't like that, but if he did do something, it would kill me.
Back to top Go down
Jason King

Jason King

Troy Aston
Hayden Payne

|| Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: || Worried   || Worried Empty12th October 2011, 4:39 am

Jason sighs and squats near him.

Jason_King
Hayden? Are you always like this?.. in fact.. yeah you are.

He taps his wrist.

Jason_King
The thing is Hayd.. they are friends of ours.. Eli and Troy was something that happened BEFORE Troy was with you and BEFORE Eli found Leon.. now may not have always liked Eli but there is no denying that he is obsessed with his new boyfriend. I saw them on TV and.. thats love man.. we are all friends.. hes not gonna crap on his own doorstep.. the chain effect from that happening would tear Set A apart.. not to mention the fact that we have all been in the same room together and alls Eli could talk about was Leon.. AFTER a drink. I heard he was more playfully over you.. than Troy. What happened was a long time ago and a lot has changed since then.

He runs his arm.

Jason_King
Its not gonna happen... Troy loves you.
Back to top Go down

|| Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: || Worried   || Worried Empty12th October 2011, 4:46 am

I slowly lift my head to look up at Jason

|| Hayden |
"I know. And i love him too. I trust him, I really do. And i really like Eli too and know he's head over heels for Leon. I'm just scared cause I really don't want to lose Troy. It would break my heart. I love him so much"

I look Jason in the eyes, exhaling deeply.

|| Hayden |
"Thank you Jason"

I scrumple up my nose, trying not to cry as I turn my body enough to give Jason a massive hug. I rest my head against him, always thankful to have such an amazing friend who was like a big brother figure to me.
Back to top Go down
Jason King

Jason King

Troy Aston
Hayden Payne

|| Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: || Worried   || Worried Empty12th October 2011, 5:26 am

Jason nods and pulls him up by his arms.

Jason_King
I am the last one to ask about these things anyhow.. remember how long it took for me to ask your sister out.

He laughs.

Jason_King
..that girl I love.
Back to top Go down

|| Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: || Worried   || Worried Empty12th October 2011, 5:37 am

I smile softly, looking at him and thinking about how happy him and my sister were together.

|| Hayden |
"It may have taken you a long time, but it didn't take long for her to fall in love with you. You two are perfect together. I've never seen her happier. Or you for that matter. I'm glad you came into her life Jase, both of our lives in fact. You're the bestest"

I rub my eyes, smiling as I watch Jason's facial expressions at the sound of Jessica's name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

|| Worried Empty
PostSubject: Re: || Worried   || Worried Empty

Back to top Go down

|| Worried
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AVU ARCHIVE :: SET A | AREAS-
Jump to: