AVU ARCHIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The archive of information

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anger Management?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anger Management? Empty
PostSubject: Anger Management?   Anger Management? Empty9th February 2012, 9:19 am

I walk into my room and see Kenny sat on his bed. The guy seemed alright but he did have a bit of a temper at times. I walk straight into the bathroom to have a pee and speak aloud for him to hear me.

Colton Lewis
"So some girl in Set A was telling me that one of her classmates got punched the other day. Apparently the guy that did it was also seen apparently trying to get money off a girl who sounded awfully like your sister"

I flush the loo and wash my hands before going back into the main area of the dorm and standing with my back to the bathroom door frame.

Colton Lewis
"Was it you? If it was, i really don't mind paying for an anger management theropist if you need one Kenny. Cause I'll be honest with ya buddy, I'm a little worried about my safety right now. How do i know you won't clock me one too?"
Back to top Go down
Kenny Metcalfe

Kenny Metcalfe

SET : B
Male Posts : 12
Friends : _
Colton Lewis
Teacher : Sawyer

Anger Management? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger Management?   Anger Management? Empty10th February 2012, 1:49 pm

KENNY: I'd have to wipe the blood up off the floor because i sleep in here. Your safe aslong as your in here.

- I press create CD on my laptop, about to have a new mix for my DJing gigs at weekends. I watch him walking back in from the bathroom and move my laptop to the sidetable.

KENNY: I don't hit people for nothing. He insulted me in.. Asian or something. And so far you haven't done anything to warrant me hitting you, unless you count leaving this in the bathroom.

- I hand him a playboy magazine he had left in the bathroom, obviously by mistake.

KENNY: I keep telling Beth, she looks like one of those girls but.. she was dropped on her head more than me and can't see how low she is. Do you have any family, Colton? Don't have room for a female about yay big (shows size) barks like a dog, pink hair, smells funny?
Back to top Go down

Anger Management? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger Management?   Anger Management? Empty11th February 2012, 1:44 am

Colton Lewis
"Barks like a dog and smells funny? Uh, then no. I afraid not. Is she really that bad?"

I sit on my bed, crossing my legs and putting the magazine down in front of me.

Colton Lewis
"You better not have used this mag by the way. If any of my pages are stuck together ..."

I look up and over at Kenny, continuing the conversation of our families who we'd never really spoken much about.

Colton Lewis
"Do you two really not get on that well then?"
Back to top Go down
Kenny Metcalfe

Kenny Metcalfe

SET : B
Male Posts : 12
Friends : _
Colton Lewis
Teacher : Sawyer

Anger Management? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger Management?   Anger Management? Empty11th February 2012, 2:27 pm

KENNY: Nope.

- I just shrug at his comment about using it. I take a look at the computer bar and how long the CD had to complete. I looked at him.

KENNY: So, no family? You didn't answer me the first time.

- I wondered if all families were like mine, broken and irreversible damaged.
Back to top Go down

Anger Management? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger Management?   Anger Management? Empty12th February 2012, 2:40 am

I nod to him, thinking about the situation with Ethan.

Colton Lewis
"Sort of. I have a Step-Brother. His name is Ethan. He's in Set A"

I toss the magazine onto the side table next to my bed, then lay back onto my bed and turn onto my side to look over towards Kenny.

Colton Lewis
"We have a love hate relationship. He loves me, I hate him. His dad likes to act cool as if he's my pal or something, but doesn't know the first thing about me. Ethan can be alright. He's very hit and miss. We'll either have a laugh, or he's an absolute fucking baffoon. So trust me, brothers are just as much trouble"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anger Management? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger Management?   Anger Management? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anger Management?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AVU ARCHIVE :: SET B | AREAS-
Jump to: