Hayden Payne
Jason King
Jess Payne
AVA
Alex Cross
Ciaran Stonem
Teacher : Sandra Davies

PostSubject: -)Stop Hiding!(-    3rd February 2012, 2:38 pm

Eli sighs taking his exit from his class with the sound of the bell. He closes his eyes, feeling a headache coming on, yet again, things were not going well and Scott was doing everything he could to avoid him. He lets his eyeline come down and spots someone dash into the SET D dorms with haste. Eli pushes people out of his way and rushes towards the dorms.
-)Elijah Reeves(-
Outta the way!
He gets past and quickly blocks a door from being closed.
-)Elijah Reeves(-
So! this is where you have been hiding yourself.
He was speaking to a wooden door with only his bicep as a guard from it closing completely. He pushes his head against the door, wishing he could touch him. He lets out a long sigh.
-)Elijah Reeves(-
Why are you doing this to yourself, I know how i am feeling, so know what you must be feeling. It doesn't have to be this way, Pretty Boy.
Eli grunts, making sure the door didn't close even if it tore his arm off in the process.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

SET : [CAPTAIN] B
Male Posts : 827
Partner : None
Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller
Teacher : Sawyer

PostSubject: Re: -)Stop Hiding!(-    3rd February 2012, 2:45 pm

Scott Hughes
I don't need this right now

Scott had been keeping his head into his studies, using Aaron's dorm room as a hide away. He wasn't going to even try and speak to Leon or move back to the SET B dorms, but he knew he couldn't put it off forever when the teachers find out. He swallows and tries to force the door closed, unable to move it with Eli's arm between the door.

Scott Hughes
I broke Spence's heart and you have broke Leon's.. just like you broke mine all those years ago. I don't deserve to have what I want! I don't deserve to be happy because of what my cowardice caused. I was happy.. again.. after my body was used for such... hatred.. hurting the people I love and.. destroying.. my home. HE made me feel that, NOT YOU!!

____________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Elijah Reeves

SET : A
Male Posts : 511
Friends :
Scott Hughes
Kate Rose
Danielle Reeves
Troy Aston
Hayden Payne
Jason King
Jess Payne
AVA
Alex Cross
Ciaran Stonem

PostSubject: Re: -)Stop Hiding!(-    3rd February 2012, 2:53 pm

-)Elijah Reeves(-
AND YOU STILL DOING IT!
He uses every bit of power he had and pushes the door open, grabbing Scott as soon as the door opened and pressing his head into his.
-)Elijah Reeves(-
I need you to tell me you love me. I have wasted years trying to get you and I am not about to waste anymore time. If you keep doing this, then more people are going to get hurt. Spence doesn't deserve to touch a hair on your head. He was never in your league.. makes me cringe at what you let him do.. no one has a right to touch you.
Eli closes his eyes.
-)Elijah Reeves(-
I loved Leon.. but he wasn't who I was meant to be with, I am meant to be with YOU! I lost everything when I hurt you.. and ever since then have been trying to get back to you. I am tired of fighting to get to you and I KNOW YOU FEEL THE SAME! I need to hear you tell me, Scott. I need to hear you tell me..
Eli brings his hand up to his neck and closes his eyes, if only he could hear those words said to him with nothing stopping them being together.

Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: -)Stop Hiding!(-    3rd February 2012, 3:01 pm

Scott Hughes
It's not as easy as that..

Scott found his heart to be racing and his body tingling at the touch of his skin. He slowly backs off and turns around, touching his bottom lip. He looks out the window at students starting to play football.

Scott Hughes
Eli... I loved him... you don't understand how much.. we had something that went beyond normal love. I fought through death to be with him. I.. but..

He quickly shifts tears from his cheeks as they fell like raindrops. He slowly turns around to face Eli and pulls his closer by his fingertips.

Scott Hughes
...my heart has always belonged to you.

He moves his arms around his neck and holds him in a tight, meaningful hug. Scott didn't care that his tears soaked his shoulder. He moves so he was looking directly into his eyes, so close to his face, he could feel his warm breath.

Scott Hughes
I never stopped loving you.

Back to top Go down
Elijah Reeves

Friends :
Scott Hughes
Kate Rose
Danielle Reeves
Troy Aston
Hayden Payne
Jason King
Jess Payne
AVA
Alex Cross
Ciaran Stonem

PostSubject: Re: -)Stop Hiding!(-    3rd February 2012, 3:10 pm

-)Elijah Reeves(-
SSSSScott.
Eli exhales quickly, his body trembling from hearing him saying it. He swallows and wets his lips, keeping eye contact with him.
-)Elijah Reeves(-
I love you so much.
He smiles and admires him.
-)Elijah Reeves(-
Scott.
A blank came over his mind. Scott was the guy he had never stopped fighting for. He found out he loved him after they had sex, then Scott left for Anakand from the UK. Eli turned completely open minded and slept with both genders after Scott. He finally gets into AVU, just to find him again. He was told it was never going to happen, but finally... it is possible.
-)Elijah Reeves(-
..your mine.
He tenderly kisses him lips.

Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: -)Stop Hiding!(-    3rd February 2012, 3:16 pm

Scott Hughes
I am not property, you know.

Scott licks his lips from the kiss, slowly looking up into his eyes.

Scott Hughes
We can't... I dunno.. we have to not be so open about it to people.

Back to top Go down
Elijah Reeves

Friends :
Scott Hughes
Kate Rose
Danielle Reeves
Troy Aston
Hayden Payne
Jason King
Jess Payne
AVA
Alex Cross
Ciaran Stonem

PostSubject: Re: -)Stop Hiding!(-    3rd February 2012, 3:21 pm

-)Elijah Reeves(-
Not gonna happen.
Eli smiles at him.
-)Elijah Reeves(-
No way! I have wasted enough years of my life trying to get you, Scott. I am not about to waste anymore. If we are together, then we are together. I want to show the world how we feel. Its time you stopped worrying about what other people think Scott. I have never seen you once.. do what you want to do without thinking of others.
He grins and slide his hands around his tight waste and lets his lips firmly kiss Scott's, opening his mouth and soaking in the hot wet of his tongue. Eli kisses his jaw.

Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: -)Stop Hiding!(-    3rd February 2012, 3:25 pm

Scott Hughes
...Eli.

Scott grips the desk.

Scott Hughes
We can't... Aaron will be back any second.

He groans, biting on his bottom lip and kissing him back. He pushes his hands away from his belt buckle and locks his fingers into both of them.

Back to top Go down
Elijah Reeves

Friends :
Scott Hughes
Kate Rose
Danielle Reeves
Troy Aston
Hayden Payne
Jason King
Jess Payne
AVA
Alex Cross
Ciaran Stonem

PostSubject: Re: -)Stop Hiding!(-    3rd February 2012, 3:29 pm

Eli inhales and knew he would cum in seconds doing stuff with Scott. He didn't want it to be sex like last time, he wanted it to be them making love, something he had never done before in his life. He smirks.
-)Elijah Reeves(-
Do you remember, I used to let you suck me off in school.
He runs his finger across his jaw.
-)Elijah Reeves(-
You couldn't cum yet. I knew you was gay because you had the pick of any girl, yet, you didn't seem to care. I was straight and wanted to give you what you wanted. I bet you have matured a lot now.
He grins again and bites his lip, trying to put his hands on his body.

Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: -)Stop Hiding!(-    3rd February 2012, 3:35 pm

Scott Hughes
Haha. I had wanted to blow you off for the longest time. I was shaking when you actually let me. I was expecting you to knock me on my ass. It wasn't long after that, that you knocked something else into my ass.

Scott laughs and pushes him playfully off him.

Scott Hughes
I remember thinking I was weeing when i first cum. I always used to love swallowing you though and wonder why nothing was happening for me. I used to steal your dirty clothes haha after sports class. How innocent was I? I loved going to school just to see you.. and that smile.

He sighs.

Scott Hughes
...then you broke my heart. I put it down to it being a childish crush on a straight guy.

Back to top Go down
Elijah Reeves

Friends :
Scott Hughes
Kate Rose
Danielle Reeves
Troy Aston
Hayden Payne
Jason King
Jess Payne
AVA
Alex Cross
Ciaran Stonem

PostSubject: Re: -)Stop Hiding!(-    3rd February 2012, 3:38 pm

Eli grabs his arm and pulls him back close to himself.
-)Elijah Reeves(-
NEVER again.
He smirks and puts his tongue out.
-)Elijah Reeves(-
I will never make the same mistake again. The biggest mistake of my life was ever letting you go out of my life, it changed me, and you. I know your not property.. but I am yours.. in mind, body and soul.. you own me... you always have.
He pokes his nose.

Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: -)Stop Hiding!(-    4th February 2012, 8:22 am

Scott Hughes
I hope you mean it.

Scott smiles and attacks him with kisses, then moves back and turns him around, pushing him towards the door.

Scott Hughes
Go.. meet on the outskirts of the castle, outside and pack for a camping night. I will get away tonight. Hurry up.. Aaron let me stay here in faith and I don't want to mess that up with him thinking, I am having sex in the room.

Back to top Go down
Elijah Reeves

Friends :
Scott Hughes
Kate Rose
Danielle Reeves
Troy Aston
Hayden Payne
Jason King
Jess Payne
AVA
Alex Cross
Ciaran Stonem

PostSubject: Re: -)Stop Hiding!(-    4th February 2012, 8:35 am

-)Elijah Reeves(-
And like he doesn't with Kate. mmmmm does that mean we are gonna have sex elsewhere.. my body says yes.
Eli dragged his feet and stops before the line between the inside and outside of the room.
-)Elijah Reeves(-
Does that mean...
He turns around and looks into his eyes, holding his neck again.
-)Elijah Reeves(-
That your mine?

Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: -)Stop Hiding!(-    4th February 2012, 9:07 am

Scott Hughes
Get out.

Scott gives him a final shove out and closes the door on him. He turns and rests his back on the door and sighs with a look up at the light. He licks his lips and lays on his bed.

Back to top Go down
Elijah Reeves

Friends :
Scott Hughes
Kate Rose
Danielle Reeves
Troy Aston
Hayden Payne
Jason King
Jess Payne
AVA
Alex Cross
Ciaran Stonem

PostSubject: Re: -)Stop Hiding!(-    4th February 2012, 9:21 am

-)Elijah Reeves(-
Later, loverboy.
Eli slaps his hands on the door, making his way out of the SET D building and across campus.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -)Stop Hiding!(-    

Back to top Go down

-)Stop Hiding!(-
Page 1 of 1