Ian Lowry
Jason King
Jessica Payne
Hayden Payne
Troy Aston
Danielle Reeves
Teacher : Sawyer

PostSubject: ][Hate][   7th January 2012, 7:06 am

-'] I had not slept all night and had cried pretty much none stop since the guy I loved decided to just throw me away. I had never felt that way about anyone and he lied to me. He said I could trust him and Scott talked to me when we came to share this room, that he and Eli was over and THAT HE LOVED ME! I walk over to the bed and pick up my pad and start to rip up the pictures I had drawn of him. I then look, with anger at my notice board and rip down the pictures of us. I felt like I was losing my mind and even this was not qwelling my anger or sadness. I tip the matress over and throw everything off the top of the cabinets. Why did he do this to me? I loved him so much.

][Leon Ryder][
'I can't deal.. I HATE YOU SCOTT! '

-'] I pull apart his side of the room picturing him as I do it. I knew he had moved out but that wasn't the point. I punch the wall and end up hurting myself more and just crumble against the bed side cabinet, crying into my knees.

][Leon Ryder][
'..I hate you.'

-'] I grab my pillow and lay on the cold floor with it tightly into my body.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Kate Rose

SET : A
Female Posts : 290
Friends : [-]
Scott Hughes
Leon Ryder
Spence Foster
Elijah Reeves
Sandra Davies
Jessica Payne
Alex Cross
Teacher : Sandra Davies

PostSubject: Re: ][Hate][   7th January 2012, 11:39 am

I was looking around the Set B dorm and get a few funny looks being from Set A. Bless him, I could hear Leon crying already. I quicken my pace and knock on the door getting no response. I decide to open it slowly.

Kate Rose..: Leon?

I see him on the floor and walk over, kneeling down.

Kate Rose..: Its ok....come on... gonna be ok.

I pull him over by his body and lift him up into my arms. I sit hugging him and kiss him on the cheek, wanting to make all the pain go away. I knew what it felt like and it was the worst feeling to lose someone you love and is your world. I look around the trashed room and sigh, cuddling him.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Leon Ryder

SET : B
Male Posts : 218
Partner : ...
Friends :
Spence Foster
Kate Rose
Ian Lowry
Jason King
Jessica Payne
Hayden Payne
Troy Aston
Danielle Reeves
Teacher : Sawyer

PostSubject: Re: ][Hate][   8th January 2012, 4:51 am

-'] The one person that I didn't expect to be in the room with me, let alone hugging me was Kate. I know how close her and Scott are and she must have been in the loop for all that had happened. I try and stop crying but being held was making it worse for me to control my emotions.

][Leon Ryder][
' Kate... I was destroyed when I lost him to the smoke monster and needed him with me so much.. when we reunited.. I get him back, just to lose him again forever.. '

-'] I sit up and use my sleeve to wipe my eyes.

][Leon Ryder][
'..I couldn't compete with Scott. M..M..Maybe if I had had.. S..Sex with him, then he wouldn't have left me.'

-'] I look at her.

Back to top Go down
Kate Rose

SET : A
Female Posts : 290
Friends : [-]
Scott Hughes
Leon Ryder
Spence Foster
Elijah Reeves
Sandra Davies
Jessica Payne
Alex Cross
Teacher : Sandra Davies

PostSubject: Re: ][Hate][   9th January 2012, 1:28 pm

Kate Rose..: No.

I blurt out barely audible for him to hear, looking into his eyes and taking hold of his two hands.

Kate Rose..: Its not Scott's fault baby. He was in love with Eli way before they even came to AVU, before he met you, me, everyone. What has happened has been a bad situation that has hurt people. I know how your feeling Leon, I promise you that it will get easier..

I wipe his cheek with my hand.

Kate Rose..: Giving him yourself wouldn't have stopped this from happening and i am glad.. he didn't force that on you because this would have been even harder for you. Leon, your beautiful, inside and outside. I don't want you to blame yourself .. you did nothing wrong.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ][Hate][   

Back to top Go down

][Hate][
Page 1 of 1