The archive of information

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

:: Last Night [Part 2]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: :: Last Night [Part 2]   7th January 2012, 12:41 am

. I finally had managed to put one foot in front of the other and walk, finding my way to the Set B dorms. I reach Leon and Scott's room and stand outside it. I go to knock but my body felt so numb and I felt sick. I wasn't sure if I wanted to see Scott and hear what happened. And i didn't want to hear that it was over.

:: Spence :: "....I can't do this ... I really can't do this......"

. I stare at the door for a minute or two, shaking as I knock the door and let myself in. I instantly clock Scott with his back to me. I close my eyes, not even sure what to do or say.

:: Spence :: "I .... You need .... I need to know .... if it's true whats running through my ... FUCK! Eli and You ... last night ... sorry for what?"

. I keep my eyes closed, exhaling slowly, trying to calm my nerves and slow my heart rate which was going faster than ever before.
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

SET : [CAPTAIN] B
Male Posts : 827
Partner : None
Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller
Teacher : Sawyer

PostSubject: Re: :: Last Night [Part 2]   7th January 2012, 2:39 am

Scott sighed, so sick and tired of all this crap. He was putting his things into a suitcase, avoiding Leon who hadn't been seen since the text from Eli. Scott had red eyes and had been crying almost constantly these days. He turns around and blows out, looking at Spence.

Scott Hughes
I kissed Eli... three times and told him that I loved him in THAT way.

Scott grabs his things off the top of the drawers.

Scott Hughes
So I want YOU to dump me, feel empowered then go and live your life.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :: Last Night [Part 2]   7th January 2012, 2:49 am

:: Spence :: "I'm sorry, it doesn't work like that"

. I step closer to him, with my stomach feeling like a hurricane was going on inside it.

:: Spence :: "I have no reason what so ever to dump you. So if you want to be with Eli. YOU can finish with ME! I just ... I just am trying to understand. I mean, you get with me and make me PROMISE I won't hurt you or get with anyone else, yet it's you that cheats. And all that stuff we've just been through .."

. I could already feel tears forming and running down my face, a comination between emotions, my heart feeling like it was being smashed with a hammer, and seeing that Scott had obviously been so upset.

:: Spence :: "With AVU being destroyed, we all fought so hard for you. And you were with me in my heart the whole time by my side, then a few days later, you're ditching me for him?! You know, at one point I went to Garrison, to face my DEATH to buy more time so we could save YOU. And before all that happened, you were telling me how you wanted to get a place to live...."

. I wipe my eyes, trying to look at him and understand why he was doing this.

:: Spence :: "And when you gave me ..... you said everything between you was sorted. You choose ME over him. Said you felt safe, were happier than ever, saw a future with me. Said ... you loved me.... I don't understand. Up until this morning, everything seemed perfect. I THOUGHT WE WERE PERFECT!"
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: :: Last Night [Part 2]   7th January 2012, 3:02 am

Scott laughs.

Scott Hughes
No, you thought I was dead and was going to him to buy more time for AVU and our friends to survive longer. I am not listening to you saying how selfless you are and how selfish I am.

He drops some more clothes untidy into the case, walking into the bathroom and collecting his toothbrush. He looks at Spence and sniffles a little bit to try and gather thoughts.

Scott Hughes
So your gonna just let me walk all over you.. I KISSED ANOTHER GUY, THREE TIMES AND LIKED IT!

He stays close to him.

Scott Hughes
I do love you and that necklace was given to you with every single emotion in my body. I was told by my gran, that it was to be given to someone I loved.. and its the truth. Be a man Spence and BIN IT!

He had other things in memory of his grandparents and wasn't going to have it blackmailed onto him. Scott zips up his case and lifts it off the bed, picking up his mobile phone.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :: Last Night [Part 2]   7th January 2012, 3:16 am

:: Spence :: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?"

. I get in his face, wanting to snog him but at the same time hit him. I could feel the rage inside me building, but it was only because I loved him so much and really didn't want to lose him.

:: Spence :: "Yeah I did it all for AVU, but i didn't for one minute think you were dead. If i did I wouldn't have worked my fucking ass off to get that smoke monster out of your body. I'm not trying to act Selfless and make you out to be selfish, I JUST WANT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT CHANGED!"

. I dig my nails into my head, scratching my forehead hard and wiping my eyes as I look at him.

:: Spence :: "I get it, you have history, you kissing him probably just reminded you of how much you wanted him. But I don't understand how you can just ....throw me aside like this. Have you seriously after one night just completely stopped loving me that you wont even give me a fucking chance to prove to you I'm the one you're supposed to be with?"

. I look at him, as I reach up and grab hold of the necklace. I slowly lift it over my head and keep hold of it in both hands, putting it between us both.

:: Spence :: "I'm not binning it. But you just said it yourself, when you gave this to me, you put all your emotions into it. So it means something. But if you really don't want to be with me anymore ... then you should give it to him. Take our photos out. To me, this necklace represents how much you love me and will always be with me. It represents our destiny ... our fate. I'm not binning it like it's trash. Just please don't do this Scott. I fucking love you to death. I can't just let you walk off and be with him. You're supposed to be with me! Tell me honestly ... and i mean HONESTLY .. that you don't love me enough anymore that you can just walk away from us and play happy families with him like nothings ever happened"
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: :: Last Night [Part 2]   7th January 2012, 3:26 am

Scott Hughes
Nothing has changed and that is the point.

He gently takes hold of the back of Spence's neck and closes his eyes, losing a piece of his heart with every single second that went by.

Scott Hughes
I love you so much.. but .. I don't love you enough.. nothing has changed, Spence.. in the past four or five years. I have been hiding my feelings and trying to keep them inside but its not fair. I am hurting people around me because I am scared of taking that step into the unknown.

He cries and kisses him on the lips.

Scott Hughes
I am not scared anymore.. and you don't need to prove anything to me.. you do that every single day. Your a lovely guy, Spence ... your just not MY lovely guy, your not enough for me.

He exhales quickly, opening the door and walking towards the exit with his case.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :: Last Night [Part 2]   7th January 2012, 3:37 am

. I punch my knuckles together, not excepting that. I would be damned if I was going to let him walk away. I follow him out the door and to the exit, grabbing hold of the case to stop him. The kiss on the lips just reconfirmed that there was no way I could let him go.

:: Spence :: "No. I'm sorry. But that's not how this ends. I get it, you're perfect in everything, I knew that when I got with you. It's why i fell for you and thats also why I guess I saw this day coming"

. I look down briefly, exhaling and trying to get my words with so many running through me my head with what to say.

:: Spence :: "I'm not anywhere near perfection, I have loads of flaws. But so does Eli. I've never been in a proper relationship. All my previous ones weren't even worth calling a relationship. And I've NEVER fallen for someone so fucking hard before. I've never fallen for anyone full stop. And you come into my life and give me all these new hopes that I can actually be happy in my life instead of throwing myself into a fighting sport cause I don't have a care in the world"

. I look up at him, not giving a shit if anyone passed us and saw me crying.

:: Spence :: "If you do this, I'm just going to end up in a very dark place. I'm not trying to guilt you or anything. But you can't make me fall this much for you then crush me to death once you've filled my hopes up with getting a place, and everything else I've thought about. Hell the last few days I've even been trying to sort out a suprise getaway just for the two of us so you could just rid your mind of everything thats been going on lately. I know it's pathetic how desperate i'm being, but I need you so much Scott. I'll just turn into another Eli if you do this. I'll go in all the wrong directions until I get you. Please Scott, think it through again, please!"
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: :: Last Night [Part 2]   7th January 2012, 3:44 am

Scott Hughes
Your... doing this to yourself.

He mirrored words said to him not even a day ago.

Scott Hughes
And yes Spence, you ARE trying to guilt trip me into going back into my self and hiding my feelings. I am not going to let you dictate how people look at me by telling me you are going to enter a dark place. I guess when people see you in that dark place, they can blame me right?

He rubs his eyes and takes his case again.

Scott Hughes
I have a huge support system that you wouldn't be able to dent, buddy.

He was trying everything to make him hate him.

Scott Hughes
Leave me alone. I don't want to be with you. If it makes you feel any better then hit me.. because the only way your going to stop me doing this.. is by putting me in hospital. Now MOVE!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :: Last Night [Part 2]   7th January 2012, 3:52 am

:: Spence :: "...."

. I stare at him in the eyes, with tears rolling down my face while shaking my head.

:: Spence :: "Scott ...."

. I exhale, quickly grabbing hold of him and kissing him. I let go of him, shaking my head as I back off with tears streaming down my face. I put my hands up to my eyes, pushing into them hard. I was shaking non stop, and was seriously about to lose the person I thought was 'The One' since the day I'd arrived at AVU and fallen for him super fast. Our journey was finally coming to an end. I lower my hands, looking one final time into his eyes.

:: Spence :: "So much for Destinate huh?"
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: :: Last Night [Part 2]   7th January 2012, 3:57 am

Scott Hughes
There is no such thing.. Fate/Destiny/Destinate!

He grips tightly to his case and walks away.

Scott Hughes
We make our own paths.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :: Last Night [Part 2]   7th January 2012, 4:03 am

. His words echo out to me as he walks away. I instantly find my back against the wall, sliding down it to a sitting position, struggling to breathe. I blow air out to blow away the tears running down my lift.

:: Spence :: "....But I love you ...."

I pull my the hood of my hoodie over my head and over enough that it covered me eyes. I pull the strings either side of it to tighten it, able to process the thought that the person I expected to spend the rest of my life with, I had just lost within just 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :: Last Night [Part 2]   

Back to top Go down

:: Last Night [Part 2]
Page 1 of 1