AVU ARCHIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The archive of information

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

_just tyler and me

Go down 
AuthorMessage

_just tyler and me Empty
PostSubject: _just tyler and me   _just tyler and me Empty29th December 2011, 12:08 pm

Now that everything had returned to normal, I was really looking forward to 2012. I think it was looking good right now for me. The war we had taught me alot about myself and what I can achieve and who I can help, when they need it. Just knowing that I can was such an amazing feeling. I was laying down on my front doing some light reading, when I heard my dorm room door open. Tyler walked in, I turned my attention away from book and looked at Tyler..

Jecht Carson:
"Hey, Ty!"

I smile closing my book and putting it down. I got up off my bed as Tyler closed the door behind him and just fell back onto his bed he looked shattered. I grin and lean over him placing my hands on either side of him..

Jecht Carson:
"You looked knackered mate! I'm so glad your back though buddy.."

I smile looking down at him..
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford

Tyler Ford

SET : D
Male Posts : 107
Friends :
Nadine Miller
Jecht Carson
Troy Aston
Teacher : Mr. Black

_just tyler and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: _just tyler and me   _just tyler and me Empty3rd January 2012, 3:09 am

Tyler was full of life and feeling great after his first class when everything had returned to normal. He stood by the door and picks up his laptop, sitting on the bed.

"Ain't tired at all."

He clicks the on switch.

"Thanks though. How was your day? I saw you in class but wanted to get work done."
Back to top Go down

_just tyler and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: _just tyler and me   _just tyler and me Empty3rd January 2012, 11:45 am

I smile a little sitting down on the side of my bed looking in Tyler's direction..

Jecht Carson:
"It was pretty boring actually, but believe it or not I did actually learn something.."

I grin..

Jecht Carson:
"What about you? And yeah, I noticed you were in work mode. Everything is okay with you, right? You know, after everything.."

I looked at him inquiringly..
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford

Tyler Ford

Friends :
Nadine Miller
Jecht Carson
Troy Aston

_just tyler and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: _just tyler and me   _just tyler and me Empty4th January 2012, 11:56 am

Tyler looks at him.

"Kinda. I sorta switched off when we were drafted but with each Horcrux he lost, seemed to weaken him and his hold on his newer followers. Me and Nadine were just waiting for our chance to get out and after he was made to look weak in the courtyard, was the final thing we needed to leave and return when whatever side won. "

He leans down and collects two drinks, tossing one to Jecht.

"It was never a choice to be on his side but it wasn't Garrison, it wasn't Scott. It was an evil entity inside the body of Scott and the darkest parts of Garrisons personality grafted on. I am happy everything is back to normal."
Back to top Go down

_just tyler and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: _just tyler and me   _just tyler and me Empty4th January 2012, 12:13 pm

I smile a little catching the drink and opened it..

Jecht Carson:
"Me too. But I have to ask Tyler, what happened in Dark Garrison's headquarters? I had quite a few sleepless nights worrying about you, Nadine and everything. He didn't make you do anything did he? Except killing, when he commands it I'm sure. Would you have killed me, if he told you to?"

I finished asking taking a sip of my drink wanting to know, what happened because I had spent so long wondering about it..

Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford

Tyler Ford

Friends :
Nadine Miller
Jecht Carson
Troy Aston

_just tyler and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: _just tyler and me   _just tyler and me Empty4th January 2012, 12:20 pm

"Nothing I wasn't happy to do no."

He looks at him and opens his drink.

"I am a big boy and can take care of myself Jecht. Would I have killed you given the choice, Yep. I am not gonna lie.. I wasn't exactly myself at the time.. lucky for us we never had to put it to the test and everything turned out alright, better than alright. "

He sits on the cabinet.

"I think half of his followers had slept with Scott, Garrison, TBM, whatever he wanted to be called at the time. Scott Hughes' body? I don't think many people would decline an offer from him, straight, gay, bi or open minded. Anyway.. Its a new year and 2012 is ahead, so no point in looking back at things when we have been given a second chance at living a normal life."
Back to top Go down

_just tyler and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: _just tyler and me   _just tyler and me Empty4th January 2012, 12:27 pm

I looked down a bit stroking the neck of the bottle in my hand thinking about, what he had just told me a little. I smiled weakly to msyelf, before looking up at Tyler..

Jecht Carson:
"Yeah, your right. It is a New Year and no point looking back.."

I stood up and walked up to Tyler standing in front of him..

Jecht Carson:
"Look Ty, I know we still don't know each other that well. But it doesn't matter, if you're a big boy or not and that you can take care of yourself. You are still my friend and like any friend would do; we still worry about the other and just want to help them even if they don't think they need it. I do care about you Tyler and that's why I worried. I hope you can understand that dude?"

Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford

Tyler Ford

Friends :
Nadine Miller
Jecht Carson
Troy Aston

_just tyler and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: _just tyler and me   _just tyler and me Empty4th January 2012, 1:07 pm

"This is really deep?"

He swallows the drink and looks at him.

"Any minute now you will be on your knees proposing to me."
Back to top Go down

_just tyler and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: _just tyler and me   _just tyler and me Empty4th January 2012, 1:18 pm

I smirk a little stepping a little closer to him..

Jecht Carson:
"Don't flatter yourself buddy.."

I grin taking a quick sip of my drink keeping my eyes on him..

Jecht Carson:
"I faced some seriously near death experiences in this war and learnt a lot about myself in the process and what I can achieve; when I put my mind to it. So you could say, it's changed me as a person for the better. Just like it did for so many others. You could say--"

I smile placing my bottle on top of the cabinet and did the same for Tyler's, who looked a little confused..

Jecht Carson:
"It's even changed my outlook on life and I should go for what I want and not just wait for it to come to me most of the time. And I've been wanting to something for awhile now, since I met you back in that student car park that day. So I'm just going to go for it and see, what happens.."

I smirk a little to myself, before I slowly invaded Tyler's personal space and pressed my lips up against his for the first time having closed my eyes now too. It was light, but soft and brief at the same time. I didn't want to overstep my bounds to much. After a few seconds or so, I pulled my lips away from Tyler's and grinned proudly to myself stepping back a bit and picked up my bottle off the cabinet and took a small a large sip of it keeping my eyes on Tyler and smiled playfully..

Jecht Carson:
"Damn this drink is good..."

I grin wondering, what was going through Tyler's mind right now..

Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford

Tyler Ford

Friends :
Nadine Miller
Jecht Carson
Troy Aston

_just tyler and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: _just tyler and me   _just tyler and me Empty4th January 2012, 1:35 pm

"You tell me not to flatter myself."

He lifts up his drink again and sniffs.

"..then you do that? What do you want, Jecht? Do you want some kind of fuck because you do need it, you get more and more "out there" by the day and go through many a transformation. I can maybe help with that, but don't pretend you have thought these things since day one of meeting me. I am not a 16 year old virgin and don't need a made up story. It wasn't so long ago that you had something for that Mark guy."

He finishes off the drink and tosses the empty can in the bin.

"So if you need to get laid, just come out and say it, instead of the fabricated story. I can see right through it because I invented the fake story."
Back to top Go down

_just tyler and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: _just tyler and me   _just tyler and me Empty4th January 2012, 1:45 pm

I chuckled a little..

Jecht Carson:
"Whoa there cowboy, calm down.."

I looked at him..

Jecht Carson:
"I admit, I'm not the easiest to read and who's to say, I haven't wanted to do that for ages? Just because, I don't act on it or think about it often enough doesn't mean I don't ever want to do it, you know? Even, if I do like someone else at the time."

I smile downed the rest of my beer tossing it into the bin with Tyler. I let out a refreshing sigh..

Jecht Carson:
"There's no fabricated story here man, it's all true. But in answer to your question, sure I'd like to get laid especially after all the drama we've all gone through here in recent days. But then again, I'm fine with waiting too. I hope that sheds some light on the situation for ya? But I have to admit though your pretty hot, when you all worked up too!"

I chuckle a bit, before I held my arms out to my side briefly before pointing at Tyler with a friendly smile..

Jecht Carson:
"But the question is do you want to get laid, also?"

I continue to smile..

Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford

Tyler Ford

Friends :
Nadine Miller
Jecht Carson
Troy Aston

_just tyler and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: _just tyler and me   _just tyler and me Empty4th January 2012, 1:59 pm

"I don't get worked up, my tone stays the same and never changes."

Tyler shakes his head and stands up, peeling off his thin tshirt, followed by Jecht's before joining to his lips with an intense kiss. He pushes his body into his which adds friction to their pants. Tyler pulls his belt off and undoes his pants.

"Just don't talk and maybe we can get through this without me changing my tone."

Tyler kisses him again more slower and holds the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down

_just tyler and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: _just tyler and me   _just tyler and me Empty4th January 2012, 2:15 pm

I smiled at Tyler's little comment during our kiss, before I ran my hands up the sides of his body and deepened the kiss between us placing my hands on the sides of his face. I move forward pushing Tyler up against the nearby wall and just pushed my own body up against hard and press against the front of his pants with some impressive force. I take my hands away from the sides of his face and quickly run them down the side of his body undoing my own pants and then yanking down Tyler's. I pulled him closer into my body, so he could just step out of them with ease. We turned our bodies around and fell onto Tyler's bed with him underneath me. I rubbed the front of my pants up against his underwear strongly causing a slight moan to heard from him. I then left his lips and started to kiss down the side of his neck running the palm of my hand slowly up his smoothly toned torso.

Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford

Tyler Ford

Friends :
Nadine Miller
Jecht Carson
Troy Aston

_just tyler and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: _just tyler and me   _just tyler and me Empty4th January 2012, 2:32 pm

"Theres no way.."

Tyler moves his neck around from the feel of his lips brushing against his skin.

"..in hell..your fucking me, dude. So this is going to end quicker than I expected it to."

Tyler look up at him and shrugs.
Back to top Go down

_just tyler and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: _just tyler and me   _just tyler and me Empty4th January 2012, 2:38 pm

I just shook my head from side to side a little and grin a bit..

Jecht Carson:
"Tyler, Tyler...you get me all worked up and then you say that to me?"

I smirk..

Jecht Carson:
"I say, we just fuck each other..but if you're scared? I'll understand.."

Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford

Tyler Ford

Friends :
Nadine Miller
Jecht Carson
Troy Aston

_just tyler and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: _just tyler and me   _just tyler and me Empty6th January 2012, 4:05 am

"Don't flatter yourself, I have felt bigger."

Tyler moves him off and sits up.

"I don't get fucked, it would have to be a planet aligned day for me to ever agree to that."

He yawns slightly.

"I recon friends is what we will remain as."
Back to top Go down

_just tyler and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: _just tyler and me   _just tyler and me Empty6th January 2012, 4:16 am

I just laid there on my side with my elbow bent slightly, which was also holding me up. I just snicker; a little surpised and just held my hands up a little..

Jecht Carson:
"Fine, Ty. Have it your way.."

I said getting up off Tyler's bed and shook my head a little; before doing my pants back up and looking at him..

Jecht Carson:
"Sorry to disappoint.."

I snicker again before walking away from Tyler bending over a little to pick up my tank-top and then just looked over at him..

Jecht Carson:
"It could have been fun too; I might have even bottomed for you too; if I wanted it bad enough.."

I say putting my top back on over my ripped torso. I turned on my heel heading back over to my bed and laying back down on my front returning to my book. A little annoyed, maybe..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

_just tyler and me Empty
PostSubject: Re: _just tyler and me   _just tyler and me Empty

Back to top Go down

_just tyler and me
Page 1 of 1