Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller
Teacher : Sawyer

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   30th December 2011, 2:39 am

Scott Hughes
Did you see him peeking, ha.

Scott blows onto Spence's back and laughs while still moving his body in and out of him, keeping a slower pace.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   30th December 2011, 2:51 am

:: Spence :: "Ha. Can you .. blame him?"

. I look at the wall, closing my eyes and laughing that Leon had walked. I'd always wondered about what would happen if he walked in on us having sex, and now I'd found out. He kept having sneeky looks!

:: Spence :: "Let's hope ... he doesn't draw it ha ..."

. I trail off my sentence, letting out a sexual moan with Scott finding the rhythm again. I continue to jerk off, trying to now get the thought of Leon out of my head. I lean my head back, meeting Scott with a kiss again as our bodies started to get more hot and sweaty.
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

SET : [CAPTAIN] B
Male Posts : 827
Partner : None
Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   30th December 2011, 7:30 am

Scott Hughes
yeahhh.

Scott was so close to shooting it was a great feeling that was sending his body wild. He starts to grind into him as hard and fast as he could, groaning and panting at the sound of flesh hitting. Scott puts both his arms through and wraps them around Spence's chest tight as hell, as his cock shot out with cum inside his boyfriend, through an orgasm, while he sucked hard on the side of his neck.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   30th December 2011, 7:44 am

. I feel Scott's cock shooting inside me, and his moan from finishing was sending me over the edge. He continues to thrust inside me, probably just getting every last bit of cum out. My cock starts twitching as I take my hands off it, letting it shoots by itself from the excitement and pleasure that was running through my body.

:: Spence :: "fuuuuck ...."

. I let out a loud moan as I place a hand back on my cock, jerking it as the last of my cum is released. I bite by bottom lip, keeping my head tilted while he sucked down on my neck. After a few seconds, I turn around to face him as he pulls his cock out. I put one hand on the side of his face, letting out lips meet and kissing him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   30th December 2011, 7:54 am

Scott sucked on his tongue and pushed his as far in as possible. He lets a slow breath out near his mouth.

Scott Hughes
I ain't finished with you yet.

He pulls his hand with him to the shower and sets it running. Both of them had missed out on weeks of each other, and the "being done" was out of the question. Scott was still fucking super hard and steps into the shower and lets the water soak his hair. He pulls Spence into his as their cocks twitched against each other. Scott runs his hand down his neck and smirks at him and looks him in the eyes.

Scott Hughes
......HARD!

Scott grips his shoulders and kisses him passionately and fierce wanting Spence to now control him. His body was roaring from them already fucking and tired but he had much more stamina and hoped Spence did.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   30th December 2011, 8:12 am

:: Spence :: "Would it be any other way?"

. I grin, kissing him under the water which ran down our faces, making the kisses more wet and fun. I let my hands slide down his soaked body, as i lower myself to my knees. The water runs through my hair and drips down over my eyes as I take Scott's cock into my mouth, wasting little time to start round two.

. I lick around the head of his cock, tasting a little bit of cum left over, and letting the water from the shower run down and make my tongue even more moist. I slowly move my lips around his shaft, taking his cock into my mouth inch by inch until I was finally deep throating him.
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   30th December 2011, 8:23 am

Scott Hughes
haaaaaaaaah so good.

Scott looks down with a smile, biting his lip and rubbing the water through his hair. He grins lets Spence work his mouth around his cock, lifting his arms up and putting them behind his neck. Scott grins and slips a finger in Spence's mouth along with his cock which was already deep inside.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   30th December 2011, 8:36 am

. I move my head back and fourth, taking all of him and now a finger too. When i finally come off his cock, I lick up the shaft, then back down, letting my tongue glide down to his balls. I lick them, blowing hot air onto them while doing so.

:: Spence :: "God I've missed your body"

. I grin, giving him the eye as I slowly creep up his body, kissing along his torso and making it all the way up to his lips. I push my lips to his, more forcefully this time and letting my wet hands run down his sides, grabbing onto his hips.

:: Spence :: "Do you have a condom?"

. I laugh a little, knowing we wouldn't ever be using one. I turn him around, pushing him to the wall of the shower, kissing down his neck as I move one hand to his ass, sliding a finger into him to open him up a little.
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   30th December 2011, 8:55 am

Scott gripped the glass, leaving finger marks as it steamed up.

Scott Hughes
Ahhh yeahhh.

He sinks down the glass and has to keep hold of the top to stay upright from the pleasure making his body buckle. He shakes his head, throwing the water around and moans deeply while Spence got him ready to put in the object that his body craved too much for. He licks his lips and moves a hand down his chest, playing with his nipples with one keeping a tight grip on the top of the shower.

Scott Hughes
Spence.. ahh.

His body couldn't take it anymore and wanted to feel it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   30th December 2011, 9:07 am

:: Spence :: "Oh crap, I just remembered I need to go post a letter!"

. I smirk, not able to see Scott's facial expression, but i knew from his moaning that he really wanted me to go inside him. I nibble on the back of his neck, letting my hands run over his body as I remove my finger from him. I look down at Scott's perfectly toned buttocks, watching as I slowly enter inside him, pushing my cock inside him, instantly giving me an incredible amount of pleasure, being the perfect fit.

:: Spence :: "I love you so much Mr Hughes"

. I start to thrust, starting off nice and slow, putting my hands onto his hips while giving soft little kisses to his neck. It was so great being inside Scott after so long with him, and my body was deffinately enjoying catching up with him, being more turned on around him than ever before.
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   30th December 2011, 9:21 am

Scott now had both hands on the top of the shower, letting the water run down under his arms, just enjoying the feel of Spence inside of him.

Scott Hughes
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

He licks the water off his wrists while using them to bite on to try and control the pleasure, so he didn't explode but it was hard because it felt so good. Spence had a way of knowing how to make his body react and feel the best it can possibly feel without even trying. Scott shouted out his name and it came out high pitched.

Scott Hughes
I mean.. Spence.

He laughs, changes the tone in his voice and moans again.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   30th December 2011, 9:40 am

. I laugh at his pitch change, though my laugh is a little muffled as it breaks with a moan from my cock telling me it was desperate to shoot a second time over. I kiss up his neck and bite gently on his ear lobe.

:: Spence :: "I'm gonna cum ... again ..."

. I breathe heavily as I move my head around, resting my forehead onto the back of his head. The water still ran down our bodies, mixing with the sweat, giving our bodies a bit of a shine.

:: Spence :: "....fuckk.....mmmm...."

. I bite down hard on my lip, feeling my cock pulsating inside him, shooting warm thick cum into his ass. I let out a couple of moans, trying to catch my breath as i continue to thrust my hips, hitting against his ass to make sure every current drop of cum had left my cock. I move one of my hands through his arms, grabbing hold of his erect cock, helping him climax.
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   30th December 2011, 9:47 am

Scott throws his head up.

Scott Hughes
OH FUCK!

He shoots the second load onto the glass, it quickly being washed away by the water. Scott licks the inside of Spence's lips and pushes his tongue in playfully. He slaps him on the ass and walks out of the shower.

Scott Hughes
I don't need you now.

He smiles and grabs a towel.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   30th December 2011, 9:52 am

:: Spence :: "Sweet, well enjoy Rome"

. I grin, running my hands over my face and through my hair as I step out of the shower, clearing the water from my face.

:: Spence :: "Oi, I wanted to use that towel"

. I grab the back of it, pulling it off him. He turns to face me, and I wrap the towel around us both, keeping our bodies super tight to one another so it would go around us.

:: Spence :: "Sorry. And um, I think thats your cock grinding up against mine AGAIN. Very rude I'll have you know"
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   30th December 2011, 10:01 am

Scott looks down at their cocks.

Scott Hughes
Mine is bigger than yours.

He slaps him on the ass again and runs out closing the door on the bathroom. Scott dives into bed and throws the covers over him. He had decided to sleep naked tonight, knowing Spence couldn't resist sharing his body heat.

Scott Hughes
zzzz...

He pretends to be asleep as Spence opens the bathroom door.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   31st December 2011, 1:59 am

. I exit the bathroom, listening to Scott's feeble attempt at pretending he was a sleep.

:: Spence :: "Really? Firstly, i know what sounds you make in your sleep, so the whole zzzz isn't going to fly Hughes! Secondly ..."

. I look down at myself, tossing the towel to the side and then walking towards the bed.

:: Spence :: "... You aren't bigger. They're practically the same size!"

. I look up towards the bed, then dive onto it, squishing him below me. I grin and move over, getting into the bed with him and snuggling up next to him with one arm firmly around his waist.

Spence :: "I'm glad you're back Scott. I really couldn't cope without you"

. I kiss back back of his shoulder, resting my head onto the pillow and closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: @ Getting back into it   

Back to top Go down

@ Getting back into it
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2