The archive of information

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

|| Difficult Places

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: || Difficult Places   6th December 2011, 7:06 am

. I head into the Set B building which was in just as much of a mess as the set c building following the smoke attack. I come across Leon's dorm, which also happened to be Scotts. I swollow hard, knocking the door.

:: Spence :: "Come on Leon .. please be in..."

. I knock again but get no answer. I place my hand on the door knob, letting out a sigh, until I realise the door was unlocked. I wasn't sure if Leon had just forgot to lock it, or maybe he was inside. I slowly open the door, not sure if i wanted to do this.

:: Spence :: "Let's go Spence. Stop being a fucking whimp"

. I take a deep breath then let myself into the room. I quickly scan the room and see no sign of Leon. I take a few steps into the room, looking dazed at Scott's bed. I take my time approaching it, finding my heartbeat picking up with each step. I get to it, slowly lowering my sight to Scott's favourite top laying across the bed. I grab a tight hold of it, bringing it up off the bed, already able to smell his scent all over it. I try my best not to cry, but i could feel my lip quivering.

:: Spence :: "You always did smell stupidly good"
Back to top Go down
Story Master

Male Posts : 2365

PostSubject: Re: || Difficult Places   6th December 2011, 8:42 am

"I am getting sick of you ....... me!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHO I AM!! I HAVEN'T BEEN TRAPPED FOR ...... BY A GROUP ..... TEACHERS, SUFFERED PAIN AND .....TION WHILE THEY V..... ABOVE ME TO ANSWER TO A PETHETIC LITTLE .... LIKE YOU."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: || Difficult Places   6th December 2011, 8:47 am

:: Spence :: "AHHHH"

. I drop to one knee, dropping the t-shirt that was in my hands. I clentch both hands into fists and push the fists into the side of my head, trying to stop the pain that was running through my head along with the flashes and voice i could hear really loud.

:: Spence :: " ... RAHHHH"
Back to top Go down
Story Master

Male Posts : 2365

PostSubject: Re: || Difficult Places   6th December 2011, 8:48 am

SCOTT!! YOU ..... OFF HIM!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING .... HIM.. I AM GOING TO .... YOU HOME SCOTT!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

SET : [CAPTAIN] B
Male Posts : 827
Partner : None
Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller
Teacher : Sawyer

PostSubject: Re: || Difficult Places   6th December 2011, 8:55 am

[HUGHES]
I don't know what the connection is with the guy in front of me. [me] or if its easier to just put him out of his misery with a swift [painless] painless death. I was a once a human just like you.. so can understand pain. Do you know how much pain THEY caused me? [I] I don't know how to do this with him. He thinks he just came from the forest, the same one they had the accident.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: || Difficult Places   6th December 2011, 9:00 am

:: Spence :: "Don't you ..."

. I talk out loud, gripping onto the bed. Eli must still be with him and was in danger. I feel my chest tigthen as I speak out, guessing that he could hear me through the connection we seemed to have due to him being in Scott's body.

:: Spence :: "Please ... don't hurt him. Your fight with the others doesn't need to hurt anyone else. I'm sorry they did what they did to you, but you don't need to take it out on the guy in front of you. Just give him back to us please"
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

SET : [CAPTAIN] B
Male Posts : 827
Partner : None
Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller
Teacher : Sawyer

PostSubject: Re: || Difficult Places   6th December 2011, 10:06 am

[HUGHES]
..granted.

The connection is cut.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: || Difficult Places   6th December 2011, 10:19 am

. I open my eyes, taking a breather as I look around.

:: Spence :: "Granted?"

. I grab hold of the t-shirt, still baffled over the fact that I could hear him every so often, and he could hear me. But had he really just listened to me and agreed to give back Eli? And why?

:: Spence :: "God this is so hard"

. I bury my head into the t-shirt, hoping to god Eli really was on his way back. I knew Leon would need him more than anything, and when Eli found out what was going on, he'd need Leon too. If they could be together again they'd have the person they loved the most to help guide them through all the madness and sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: || Difficult Places   

Back to top Go down

|| Difficult Places
Page 1 of 1