AVU ARCHIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The archive of information

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

|(0)| Known Voice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Hughes

Scott Hughes

SET : [CAPTAIN] B
Male Posts : 827
Partner : None
Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller
Teacher : Sawyer

|(0)| Known Voice Empty
PostSubject: |(0)| Known Voice   |(0)| Known Voice Empty29th November 2011, 10:14 am

[HUGHES]
Spence Foster! or do you want to hear Foster? [Foster] HAHAHA [I] I wonder have you picked the designs for our home yet? [Yet] I have a home Spence [home] its not so different from AVU. Why fight.. when you can be with the one you love?
Back to top Go down

|(0)| Known Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: |(0)| Known Voice   |(0)| Known Voice Empty29th November 2011, 10:24 am

. I was sat on my bed just in my own world when i hear the voice. I bring my hands up to my head, grabbing hold of my hair and pulling on it tight as the voice runs through my head.

:: Spence :: "Who are y .... I ..."

. I continue to tighten my grip, having so many thoughts running through my head. Maybe everyone was right, maybe Scott really was gone and would never come back. But if this thing had his body and clearly all his memories, then maybe that was good enough. It would be the closest thing to MY Scott that I'd ever find in this world.
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

|(0)| Known Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: |(0)| Known Voice   |(0)| Known Voice Empty29th November 2011, 10:32 am

[HUGHES]
He... I mean "I" [still] still have that ring. [I] I didn't really die .. it was all an illusion that smoke thing made us see. [We] We can be together and no one will be able to break us apart.[apart] He is a monster, Foster and will not hesitate to kill everyone in AVU and level it to the dust.. I don't want that for you.. when you can help me.
Back to top Go down

|(0)| Known Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: |(0)| Known Voice   |(0)| Known Voice Empty29th November 2011, 11:49 pm

:: Spence :: " ..... "

. I try to speak but no words were coming out with so much spiralling through my head. I just wanted to scream with how much this was getting to me.

. As much as everyone wanted to believe Scott was dead, I'd seen his body reappear good as new. So maybe when the smoke entered him, it just healed his body. So maybe Scott was still in there, fighting to come back out. Maybe right now, he was in control of his body and not the monster.

:: Spence :: "How do i help you? Where are you? All this stuff is killing me, I need you Scott. I love you so much!"

. I let go of my hair, dragging my fingertips down the side of my head. I didn't know what to believe anymore. All i knew is I wanted my Scott back, and if there was a chance he was still in there and fighting the monster from the inside, then I'd help him however I could.
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

|(0)| Known Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: |(0)| Known Voice   |(0)| Known Voice Empty30th November 2011, 2:04 am

[HUGHES]
There is two ways you can help. [help] Ruby Ashdown wears a necklace at all times. [I] I NEED it! and the second is to disable and destroy the console for Protego Maxima and Piertotum Locomotor. [So] So it can never be used to hinder me.. Him. [him] This is the only way you will ever get what you want.
Back to top Go down
Story Master

Story Master

Male Posts : 2365

|(0)| Known Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: |(0)| Known Voice   |(0)| Known Voice Empty30th November 2011, 2:08 am

Another Voice: If you do.. everyone in that castle will die in a matter of hours. Your friends NEED those two systems to last for as long as possible to allow for a task to be completed.

He has another vision.

Another Voice: Its the only major defense they have. Scott is gone Spence!
Back to top Go down

|(0)| Known Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: |(0)| Known Voice   |(0)| Known Voice Empty30th November 2011, 2:16 am

:: Spence :: "WILL EVERYONE GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD!!!"

. With that, I quickly grab the lamp next to the bed, hurling it at speed towards the wall. It smashes into pieces, the noise in sync with the thunder going on outside. I breathe heavy and quick, tears appearing, running down my face.

:: Spence :: "Please ..."

. I say pleadingly, wishing none of this had ever happened. 'Scott's' voice in my head sounded genuine, but at times sounded cryptic, like why would doing all that help get what I wanted, if it was Scott, surely he'd have said to get what WE wanted. And these visions, they kept coming to me and everything was just becoming too much.
Back to top Go down
Scott Hughes

Scott Hughes

Friends :
Kate Rose
Elijah Reeves
Aaron Wells
AVA
Sawyer
Ruby Ashdown
Tristan Hall
Nadine Miller

|(0)| Known Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: |(0)| Known Voice   |(0)| Known Voice Empty30th November 2011, 2:38 am

[HUGHES]
HAHAHAHAHA I recognise that voice [voice] Its been too long my little furry friend!! [iend] I may have given you foresight but you really think that I gave you the ability to see what I will do next! HAHAHAHAHAHA.. you may [may] have the basics of my followers but you don't know the full facts. Spence.. you are a pethetic excuse for a person [person] you will never again feel his warm lips on yours, his body shaking from your touch [touch] his desire to live every moment with you, the thoughts he has when you are inside of him, his light moans of pleasure and most of all.. his desire for the future to have a little Foster/Hughes.. HAHAHA [HAHAHA] I killed him and heard his mind crying for you!! soon Spence.. you won't have to be sorrowful anymore.. BECAUSE YOU WILL BE JOINING HIM!! [HIM] As for you my little FRIEND!! I will deal with you one day TOO.

The room returns to normal and the voice ceases.
Back to top Go down

|(0)| Known Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: |(0)| Known Voice   |(0)| Known Voice Empty30th November 2011, 3:56 am

. I open my eyes, coming back around and realising I was still in my room. I look at the floor, seeing bits of shattered lamp all over the floor. All this stuff was making my rage build up and it was tearing me down from the inside and out.

. My mind was all over the place. Part of me was actually tempted for a split second to go and do what 'Scott' had asked and take down the console to get him in. But the sudden change, calling me pathetic and getting under my skin, had stopped my desire to do so. And now i was left wondering who the other voice was. Furry friend? Could it possibly have been the wolf that tried to save Scott before? Or was i just over analysing everything with my mind in so many different places.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

|(0)| Known Voice Empty
PostSubject: Re: |(0)| Known Voice   |(0)| Known Voice Empty

Back to top Go down

|(0)| Known Voice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AVU ARCHIVE :: SET C | AREAS-
Jump to: