Alex Cross
Cheryl Collins
Tyler Ford
Teacher : Sandra Davies

PostSubject: + Trying for a Happy Face   29th November 2011, 5:52 am

- I act him.

Troy Aston
"I llllove yyyyou tttttoo"

- I walk into the SET A dorms and see peoples things scattered in the hallway, some of the doors had been pulled off, probably when the Smoke Monster scanned around for a body. I carry him into my dorm room and drop him onto my bed. I stand up and take off my t-shirt.

Troy Aston
"You want music.. know this is kinda hard.. but at least for now.. can we forget all the pain and stuff."

- I try and smile and open the CD player.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: + Trying for a Happy Face   29th November 2011, 6:21 am

I nod my head with a little smile. I was so glad to just be alone with Troy. Even with my sister and Jason gone, there was nothing we could do right now other than take advice from all the staff, train and just pray.

|| Hayden |
"Music would be good"

I smile at him a little wider this time. I move along the bed, leaning over to turn the heaters on, even though Troy's body would instantly warm me up. As usual, Troy's dashing lookes and caring personality was already having an effect on my body. I pull off my t-shirt, tossing it towards him with a cheeky grin. Unfortunately the weight of the t-shirt from being damp, made it miss him completely and just hit the floor not even close. I pout at him.
Back to top Go down
Troy Aston

SET : A
Male Posts : 597
Friends : Jason King
AVA
Elijah Reeves
Jessica Payne
Leon Ryder
Zack Lynch
Alex Cross
Cheryl Collins
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: + Trying for a Happy Face   29th November 2011, 7:21 am

- I kick off my trainers and put on a slow music CD laughing at his aim.

Troy Aston
"Terrible...just terrible."

- I give him a cheeky smile and lifts my arms up and give him a pose. I take off my belt swing it around letting it hit the window. I unbutton my pants and do a spin.

Troy Aston
"Wooopa"

____________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: + Trying for a Happy Face   29th November 2011, 7:29 am

I laugh at how goofy he was as I sit up watching him doing his thing. I cross my legs, trying to hide the fact I was already majorly turned on by him just being topless and throwing his belt across the room.

|| Hayden |
"Uhhh ... "

I bite my lower lip, watching his pants slide down his legs as he spins. My eyes nearly pop out of their sockets as I look at him in his tight fitted boxers, hugging his perfect hips like always, with his pants now around his ankles.

|| Hayden |
"Come here .. I uh ... yea"

I pull my wallet out of my jeans pocket, and grab a note from it. I place my wallet neatly on the stand by the bed and push myself to the edge of the bed so I was sat right in front of Troy. I chuckle out of nerves, pulling the band on his boxers a little to put the note in.
Back to top Go down
Troy Aston

AVA
Elijah Reeves
Jessica Payne
Leon Ryder
Zack Lynch
Alex Cross
Cheryl Collins
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: + Trying for a Happy Face   29th November 2011, 7:39 am

- I chuckle and kick off my pants which left me in only boxers and socks and a chain around my neck, watch on my wrist. I lift his chin up to look at me.

Troy Aston
"What are you doin?"

- I grin and pull him up to join me standing. I look at him with my hand behind his neck and cringe for a second, feeling pain in my own head. I see Hayden looking concerned.

Troy Aston
"...its nothing.. that bastard McMahon hit me with a gun."

- I let go of him and hold the back of my head.

Troy Aston
" ..he hit AVA too."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: + Trying for a Happy Face   29th November 2011, 7:44 am

|| Hayden |
"Oh my god"

I frown, hoping Troy would be alright. I place on hand on his chest, letting my other hand hold onto his arm.

|| Hayden |
"You should let someone take a look. Were you bleeding? How painful is it?"

I let my hand glide along his chest to his side as I walk around him trying to get a better look at the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Troy Aston

AVA
Elijah Reeves
Jessica Payne
Leon Ryder
Zack Lynch
Alex Cross
Cheryl Collins
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: + Trying for a Happy Face   29th November 2011, 8:15 am

Troy Aston
"They have enough injuries, hardly any staff left and anyway its only a bump"

- I rub my head.

Troy Aston
"I've had worse."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: + Trying for a Happy Face   29th November 2011, 8:22 am

I faintly smile as I come back around to the front of him. My faint smile turns into a rather large one when i look at his abs and my eyes work their way back up to Troy's line of sight. I grin, biting my bottom lip again.

|| Hayden |
"Well so long as you're okay. Though maybe I should do my best to make you feel better"

I let our lips meet, kissing him slowly and softly. The warmth of his lips were sending tingles around my body, as the kiss grew more passionate. I let my hands just go with it, slowly running my fingertips down his exposed torso.
Back to top Go down
Troy Aston

AVA
Elijah Reeves
Jessica Payne
Leon Ryder
Zack Lynch
Alex Cross
Cheryl Collins
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: + Trying for a Happy Face   29th November 2011, 8:44 am

- I let my tongue mix with his and back him onto the bed again. I gently run my fingers down his shoulders to his arms, feeling my growing cock pressing through the fabric of my boxers onto his jeans.

Troy Aston
"Its working.."

- I tug open his jeans button and slide my hand into the waistband of his boxers, but only a little bit while attacking his mouth with my tongue and lips.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: + Trying for a Happy Face   29th November 2011, 8:56 am

I move around, trying to get comfy cause my erection was really getting annoying. Troy's kisses and touch was sending big pulsating motions to my cock which was starting to hurt at how hard i was. I look into his eyes as our kiss breaks for a moment.

|| Hayden |
"I'm so glad you're safe Troy. And even happier that you're in my life"

I let our lips lock again, letting my hands run down his back. I tuck them under the band on his boxers, grabbing hold of his bum. I moan through the kisses as Troy moves his hips back and fourth, adding our tongues to the kiss again.

|| Hayden |
"mmmmm"

I let out a few more moans from the friction he was creating until it was becoming a bit too much. I pull my hands out of his boxers temporarily so I could grab the top of my jeans and pull them down another for enough to show all of my red and black CK boxers, aswell as show off what reaction to Troy I'd been getting downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Troy Aston

AVA
Elijah Reeves
Jessica Payne
Leon Ryder
Zack Lynch
Alex Cross
Cheryl Collins
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: + Trying for a Happy Face   29th November 2011, 9:04 am

- I help him off with his jeans and grind my chin against his erection. I was super turned on by Hayden and that had never faded. I knew as long as I had him, nothing would ever be as bad as it seemed. I pull his socks off and tickle his feet a little bit and slide my body back across his and get face to face again.

Troy Aston
"Why thanks.. "

- I bite his ear and blow a little bit.

Troy Aston
"..cause you're stuck with me and.. gonna be stuck to me soon."

- I whispered and looked into his eyes again, moving my cock over his in my boxers.

Troy Aston
"Have we ever done a 69? or is that my other boyfriends haha. It's one of the hottest things for me to do."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: + Trying for a Happy Face   29th November 2011, 9:12 am

|| Hayden |
"No we've never ... you don't have other boyfriends! I hope .."

I look at him, knowing, or rather hoping, he was just playing. He had totally turned me on though by saying I'd be 'stuck to him' as well as stuck with him.

|| Hayden |
"But uh ... ye ... ok ... we can ya know ....60 with the 9 on the end"

I bite my lip then watch as he lowers his head to kiss me again. He breaks the kiss, starting to shuffle us both around into position. With Troy's cock very much directly in front of me and already pushing slightly out of his boxers, I knew he'd no doubt be dying to get his boxers off to let it breathe like mine. I grab the waistband, peeling it down over his throbbing hard cock. I can't help but smirk at the sight of it, grabbing a firm hold of it and licking the head of it. I very very slowly, lower my lips to it, blowing a little hot air over it before wrapping my lips around it gently, then letting my lips slowly slide down the shaft to get it nice and wet.
Back to top Go down
Troy Aston

AVA
Elijah Reeves
Jessica Payne
Leon Ryder
Zack Lynch
Alex Cross
Cheryl Collins
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: + Trying for a Happy Face   29th November 2011, 9:26 am

- I slowly pull down his boxers and let my tongue lick his balls, feeling my own cock being sucked by him. I deeply groan and let my tongue lead up his shaft and put my mouth over it. I had always loved the fact of both getting pleasure at the same time, yet unable to stop the pleasure, meaning you pleasure the other more in reaction.

Troy Aston
"mmmmmm..ah fuck."

- I suck his cock really slowly yet keeping it wet, using my hand to wank it while inside my mouth. I could feel my cock sliding in and out of Hayds mouth with his super soft tongue. It sends me to suck him harder and faster with the feelings he was sending through my body. I grab the back of his thigh for support.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: + Trying for a Happy Face   29th November 2011, 9:35 am

If there was one thing i knew, it was that no matter what Troy did, he ALWAYS knew how to get my body to just melt in reaction to him. The faster Troy went, the more my body was tensing up and my breathing getting heavier. I loud out a few moans which came through muffled with my mouth full with his cock. A suck on it to try and stop myself screaming out in ecstacy. I let my lips go all the way down, deep throating him while using my hand to play with his balls. I slowly come back up, getting some air in while jerking him.

|| Hayden |
"Ughh fuck Troy. Uhhhhhhh"

I put my free hand back on his butt, digging my fingers into him from the sensation he was sending over my body. I start jerking him faster, taking his cock back into my mouth to almost mirror how he was working mine, yet we both kept speeding up then trying to catch up with the other, making it get more intense and hot. I could feel the sweat forming on me as I let my tongue flicker around the head of his cock, kissing it a couple of times before deep throating him again.
Back to top Go down
Troy Aston

AVA
Elijah Reeves
Jessica Payne
Leon Ryder
Zack Lynch
Alex Cross
Cheryl Collins
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: + Trying for a Happy Face   29th November 2011, 9:46 am

- I lift my head off his cock, taking a breath and moan loudly. I look down and take my cock from his mouth feeling super turned on. I kiss him and lead my mouth down his neck to his nipples, playing with them with my tongue and biting them playfully. I move my tongue down his stomach to his cock again.

Troy Aston
"Did anyone ever tell you about this?"

- I move his legs up let my tongue lick over his hole, making it wetter and wetter ready for my throbbing cock. I slowly start to enter a finger into him hearing his moans and biting my lip. I enter it as deep as it would go then pull it out, licking his hole again and now entering two fingers into him. I enter them deeply after his hole was well lubricated from my tongue. I let my tongue take one of his balls into my mouth and lick the other while rubbing the right spots.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: + Trying for a Happy Face   29th November 2011, 9:52 am

I open my mouth and loan through heavy breath, never having felt anything like it before. Before Troy I'd only done stuff with one guy and it was a standard thing, so everything Troy did differently, was a new experience for me. And what Troy was doing now was driving me wild.

|| Hayden |
"Holy shit. Fuckk ... pardon my language ... sorry.... christ! Oh my..."

I lay back, looking up at the ceiling as I grip the bed sheets, just letting Troy work his magic, cause his magic was bloody fantastic. I let out a few more loud moans, biting down hard on my lip and letting out whimpering sounds instead.
Back to top Go down
Troy Aston

AVA
Elijah Reeves
Jessica Payne
Leon Ryder
Zack Lynch
Alex Cross
Cheryl Collins
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: + Trying for a Happy Face   29th November 2011, 10:21 am

- I grunt not being able to control my urge to stick my cock inside him. I look over him laying down completely at my mercy.

Troy Aston
"How much do you want this?"

- I grin.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: + Trying for a Happy Face   29th November 2011, 11:41 pm

|| Hayden |
"As much as I want to ... spend the rest of my life with you .... so ... way too much! More than anything"

I look deep into his eyes, my heart racing from how hot this all way, but also racing because I was with the person i loved and he was the one I could go to no matter what and always rely on. I bite my finger, looking at him playfully.

|| Hayden |
"How much do you want me to have it?"
Back to top Go down
Troy Aston

AVA
Elijah Reeves
Jessica Payne
Leon Ryder
Zack Lynch
Alex Cross
Cheryl Collins
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: + Trying for a Happy Face   7th December 2011, 5:33 am

- I grin at him, running my finger over the end of my cock and wipe some precum on his stomach.

Troy Aston
"That much."

- I laugh.

Troy Aston
"I am not sure you deserve it though."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: + Trying for a Happy Face   7th December 2011, 6:14 am

With a pouty frown on my face, I look up at him, still breathing at a quickier pace than usual.

|| Hayden |
"Why not? Surely I do?"

I look at him, giving him my best puppy dog eyes, wanting so badly for him to be inside me, and not just because I was horny, but because I loved him and wanted to spend every last minute with him, as close to him as possible.

|| Hayden |
"Please? I'll tell you where my secret stash of alcohol is"
Back to top Go down
Troy Aston

AVA
Elijah Reeves
Jessica Payne
Leon Ryder
Zack Lynch
Alex Cross
Cheryl Collins
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: + Trying for a Happy Face   7th December 2011, 6:32 am

- I playfull looked shocked.

Troy Aston
"You have a stash of alcohol?"

- I tut and shake my head. I couldn't stop my cock from throbbing, wanting to enter him badly. I push his knees up and use my hand to push it into his well ready hole. I push my waist forwards, pushing it in dead slowly. My head travels up his body and meets his face meaning all my cock was now inside him. I keep it there without moving.

Troy Aston
"Hayd.. ohhh ."

- I nibble at his face and kiss him, now thrusting slowly in and out of his lubricated hole. I start to lick his neck and suck roughly making a mark on his neck. I look at it and make it a bit bigger and growl travelling to his lips again.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: + Trying for a Happy Face   7th December 2011, 6:40 am

|| Hayden |
"mmmmmmmm"

I let out a moan, breathing in deeply before kissing him, very softly and slow. I place one hand on the back of his neck, while letting my other hand run through the side of his hair. My back arches in reaction to Troy going deep inside me. I let out little whimpers through our kiss, letting my lips slide along his before Troy slowly let his tongue enter my mouth. I use my tongue to lick his as they slowly played around.

My body kept jolting every so often from the sensations that were running through me with my boyfriend knowing just how to make each part of my body moan for him, no matter if we were going slow and romantic or fast and raunchy. I let my fingers massage the side of his head as they continue to run through his hair while my entire body screamed out for more of him.
Back to top Go down
Troy Aston

AVA
Elijah Reeves
Jessica Payne
Leon Ryder
Zack Lynch
Alex Cross
Cheryl Collins
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: + Trying for a Happy Face   7th December 2011, 7:22 am

- I loved his body when it started to shine in the light from the sweat that i was causing him to do. I loved how he moaned to my touch and kisses. I open my mouth from the electricity it was sending through my body. I kissed him.

Troy Aston
"This.. could be the last time we do this."

- I push all his hair back and look into his eyes while slowly moving my cock in and out of his body.

Troy Aston
"I love you loads."

- I pant.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: + Trying for a Happy Face   7th December 2011, 7:34 am

I speak through heavy breath, my eyes sort of feeling as if they were probably about to let out tears after he'd said it might be our last time together. Hopefully that wouldn't be the case, as the thought of losing him was unbarable.

|| Hayden |
"I love .... you too!"

I look deeply into his eyes as he was with mine. I wanted to cry with how happy i was with him and how much i loved him, but the intense pleasure I was getting from him wasn't going to let that happen. My breathing becomes more rapid as my cock starts to twitch. The rhythm of his thrusting was making my toes curl as I so desperately try not to scream out with incredible pleasure that was washing all over my body, making me so close to shooting.

|| Hayden |
"uuuuhh Troy. Oh god"

My breath was becoming shorter and sharper as i let one hand drop from his neck, choosing to grip the bed sheets again.
Back to top Go down
Troy Aston

AVA
Elijah Reeves
Jessica Payne
Leon Ryder
Zack Lynch
Alex Cross
Cheryl Collins
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: + Trying for a Happy Face   9th December 2011, 11:18 am

- I suck in the air at the feeling of his body tighten around my cock knowing he was about to cum. I knew my body couldn't hold on for much longer after he had blown. I watch his cock shooting with the aid of his hands.

Troy Aston
"Oh .. baby"

- I lift my head up and groan letting my cum shoot deep into his hole. I slowly take it out and let the last few spurts go on his stomach. I lay on my back next to him and look up.

Troy Aston
"I rock your world."

- I turn and kiss him on the cheek giving him a tickle.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: + Trying for a Happy Face   

Back to top Go down

+ Trying for a Happy Face
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next