AVU ARCHIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The archive of information

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

:: My Partner

Go down 
AuthorMessage

:: My Partner Empty
PostSubject: :: My Partner   :: My Partner Empty19th November 2011, 10:45 am

. As the new Set C Captain, I'd decided the best thing for me to do was throw myself into it and spend some time with all the students in the class. I knew i wouldn't get on with all thirty students, but I could try.

:: Spence :: "Anybody in?"

. I knock the door I was at. I wasn't rehearsing for X-Factor today, and Scott was busy so I'd use this free time to start right away, starting with my partner for this term, Ian Lowry.
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

SET : C
Male Posts : 193
Partner : None
Friends : |
Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael
Teacher : Professor McKinley

PostSubject: Re: :: My Partner   :: My Partner Empty19th November 2011, 11:02 am

I walk to the door with a towel around my waist.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
Yep.

I open it and almost die. I take the second towel i held in my hand covering my chest and slam the door in his face.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
....oh crap.

I look around for my clothes and see the place was kind of a mess. Justin and me didn't exactly keep the place tidy. I then look at the door after closing and cover my ears being rude to him.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
CRAP! Soz.. just a sec.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :: My Partner   :: My Partner Empty19th November 2011, 11:08 am

:: Spence :: "UGH YE ... NO PROBLEM ... I guess"

. I look around, admiring how nice and hall like that the corridoor looked with lights, windows and all the usual stuff. Okay, I was bored. I hate standing around waiting. And there was something about this guy. Come to think of it, he'd been starring at me a lot in class today. Maybe he'd seen the Professor's list and knew I'd be his partner or something.

:: Spence :: "I CAN CALL BACK LATER IF YOU WANT"
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: :: My Partner   :: My Partner Empty19th November 2011, 11:14 am

I drop the towel and quickly put on my boxers and pulls on a fresh pair of jeans. I pull on a t-shirt and wipe over my hair.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
Two secs.

I kick a few things under his bed and move away the the console wires. I stand up and look around. I pick up my mobile phone and open the door with a smile.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
..uh friend rang.. you alright?

I try and keep steady and not shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :: My Partner   :: My Partner Empty19th November 2011, 11:25 am

:: Spence :: "I'm good thanks buddy. Just trying to come to terms with the fact Professor MK has choosen me as captain. But ye, just thought I'd drop in on my new class partner"

. I smile at him, trying to remember who was rooming with who. I'd have to start swatting up on all the Set C stuff to keep on top of it, to save myself getting another smack from Professor MK's weapon of choice.

:: My Partner Normal_022-2

:: Spence :: "So uh, you room with Justin right? I can see in class you two get on really well. So i take it you're finding everything alright here at AVU?"

. Okay, so I know that I wasn't the best at first meets and starting up conversations until I knew the person well, but I was trying! And thats what mattered. Plus I'd have to get used to it with twenty nine more people to go.
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: :: My Partner   :: My Partner Empty19th November 2011, 11:33 am

I was lost in his lips moving that i only really caught bits of what he was saying. He was so fit.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
....fit.

I look at him and shake my head.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
FIne... everything has been fine. I ..Justin is great and he is one of my mates yea... He's a nice guy and fit.. mean.. not as fit as you .. i mean.. your stunning.. forget .. forget .. sorry ha. .. congrats on becoming Captain.. hoped i'd be you.

I sigh making a complete fool of myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :: My Partner   :: My Partner Empty19th November 2011, 11:42 am

:: Spence :: "Ha ... thanks"

. I rub the back of my neck, a little confused by what the hell he'd just said. Did he say Justin was fit, but not as fit as me? He must have meant body fitness, but he did say stunning. I don't know. I wasn't gonna read too much into it. Maybe he was just a bit odd. Maybe it was a UK thing, although Scott was never like that.

:: Spence :: "Right well ... I'm glad you're fitting in"

:: My Partner Normal_00376

. I turn my head, looking behind me, not really sure what to say at this point in time, I face him again, gesturing for his mobile with my hand.

:: Spence :: "So as captain, I gotta look after you or be assaulted by the Professor again. So I'll give you my number if you want. Prob handy to have too if we're gonna be partners. You can just text me your number. Would rather give it to you now though than in class. McKinley has eyes like a hawk. No note passing would go unspotted with her ha"
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: :: My Partner   :: My Partner Empty19th November 2011, 11:47 am

I was going to have Spence's number in my phone.. this was the best day ever. First find out he's Captain, then find out he's my study partner.. now getting his number. It comes in threes.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
Sure.

I hand him the mobile.

.| IAN LOWRY |.
I am rooting for you in the X-Factor.. use that to vote for you all the time ha. Fully Team Ruby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :: My Partner   :: My Partner Empty19th November 2011, 11:55 am

. I couldn't help but grin hearing that. I type in my mobile number and hand it back to him. I look at him with a friendly smile across my face.

:: Spence :: "Team Ruby all the way!"

. I put my hand on his shoulder, ready to continue with my rounds.

:: Spence :: "Well like i said, gimme a call or text so I can add your number to my phone, and if you need me for anything just gimme a buzz. Tell Justin I said hey, I'll maybe catch up with him later. Catch ya round partner"

. I pat his shoulder and flash him another smile before walking away, heading across the hall to see David and Robert who were next on the list.
Back to top Go down
Ian Lowry

Ian Lowry

Justin Helms
Mark Burke
Spence Foster
Leon Ryder
Elijah Reeves
Calvin Shephard
Trace Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: :: My Partner   :: My Partner Empty19th November 2011, 11:57 am

I close the door and fall on my bed.. Spence Foster you are amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :: My Partner   :: My Partner Empty

Back to top Go down

:: My Partner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AVU ARCHIVE :: SET C | AREAS-
Jump to: