AVU ARCHIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The archive of information

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When No One Is Watching?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

When No One Is Watching? Empty
PostSubject: When No One Is Watching?   When No One Is Watching? Empty16th November 2011, 10:15 am

I had finished up classes for the day and on the way out, Mark mentioned he was going to hang out with some of his friends so I'd have the room to myself to do what I wanted. He smirked and I blushed and he laughed, yes my mind went straight to the gutter. I headed back to the room and threw my bag in front of my bed as I kicked off my shoes and just fell on the bed. I saw my iPOD sitting on my nightstand, I tended to listen to music to study but I needed to unwind. I put my ear buds in and put on Ruby Ashdown's "Don't Hold Your Breath" and hopped off my bed as I pressed play. Now, I was no Ruby but I could carry a tune and I definitly was no Troy when it came to dance moves but since no one was watching, all my usual nerves were on the shelf.

Tristan Hall
What you did to me, Boy, I can't forget, If you think I'm coming back, Don't hold your breath!

I bobbed my head side to side and did a little sliding and spinning with my socks on the floor. This was fun for me because I knew I could be a total dork, which I was pretty sure I was without anyone seeing me. And of course I had my eyes closed the whole time so observing that I had left the door open a tad would have been a miss and when the song finished, I opened my eyes and saw someone standing in the doorway. My cheeks went well, Ruby red and I took my earbuds out and spoke to the person.

Tristan Hall
Please tell me you weren't watching the whole time, right?
Back to top Go down
Justin Helms

Justin Helms

SET : C
Male Posts : 190
Partner : Nope
Friends : Ian Lowry
Tristan Hall
Evan Powell
Calvin Shephard
Teacher : Prof McKinley

PostSubject: Re: When No One Is Watching?   When No One Is Watching? Empty17th November 2011, 5:53 am

Justin chuckles and leans on the doorframe, folding over his arms with a cheeky smile.

Justin Helms "Alright Lad.. "

He shakes his head.

Justin Helms "Nice moves..wanted to thank ya for the presents ya left on me bday.. so thanks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When No One Is Watching?   When No One Is Watching? Empty17th November 2011, 6:07 am

I smile a little and spoke.

Tristan Hall
Th...thanks. You're welcome for the gifts, I'm glad you liked them.

I try to lower my body heat because well, seeing him there was awakening things in me again that I was doing my damndest to supreess.

Tristan Hall
So, what brings you by or were you just in the hall when I was...ya know...

And cue the red cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Justin Helms

Justin Helms

SET : C
Male Posts : 190
Partner : Nope
Friends : Ian Lowry
Tristan Hall
Evan Powell
Calvin Shephard
Teacher : Prof McKinley

PostSubject: Re: When No One Is Watching?   When No One Is Watching? Empty17th November 2011, 10:28 am

Justin Helms "Jus told ya lad! I came ere to tell ya fanks.. did text ya but.. know how ya r with emotions."

He nods.

Justin Helms "catch you later an don't give up ya day job ha. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When No One Is Watching?   When No One Is Watching? Empty17th November 2011, 10:45 am

I smile a little, it was hard to hate Justin, especially since I did still care about him.

Tristan Hall
Again, you're welcome. I do hope you enjoy them both. I'll see you around, Justin.

I bit my lower lip and did my best to look away, I didn't want to break again, especially in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When No One Is Watching?   When No One Is Watching? Empty

Back to top Go down

When No One Is Watching?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AVU ARCHIVE :: SET C | AREAS-
Jump to: