The archive of information

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

|All Messed Up|

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: |All Messed Up|   15th November 2011, 6:36 am

While waiting for Miss Myers to get back to me, I'd cautiously headed into the Set B dorms, hoping not to bump into Ryan in fear he'd kill me if he was still here getting his stuff together. I headed up to the girls section, hoping to god the right person answered the door who i really needed right now. I knock slowly and speak out quietly.

|Calvin|
"Angela, you there?"
Back to top Go down
Angela Dawson

SET : B
Female Posts : 171
Partner : No
Friends : Cheryl Collins
Ryan Shephard
Evan Powell
Spence Foster
Alex Cross
Calvin Shephard
Teacher : Mr Sawyer

PostSubject: Re: |All Messed Up|   15th November 2011, 9:17 am

(Angela Dawson)
Hi.

I whisper back, opening the door and looking around for anyone.

(Angela Dawson)
Quick.. in.. she may have spies hehe.

I let Calvin in and quickly close the door.

(Angela Dawson)
Hi!! is she the terminator? Is everything ok? I heard about what happened.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |All Messed Up|   15th November 2011, 9:31 am

I take a seat quickly, putting my head in my hands. I look up at Angela, holding my head.

|Calvin|
"I'm sorry. I really didn't know who else to talk to. God Angie I've fucked up big time!"

I rub my forehead, exhaling hard.

|Calvin|
"Ryan's expelled! We got into an arguement cause I was trying to look out for him and it came off wrong, then Ryan hit me and I was so pissed"

I get up, continuing to look at Angela.

|Calvin|
"I went to one of my best ... rather .. former mates. He was laughing at how much the bruising was coming up so fast and took a picture of me. Then when I was leaving his place, I told him to think of some ideas to get revenge cause I was so annoyed, but I didn't tell him to send the picture. I didn't know he'd done it until i saw the article on TDP. But now Ryan probably thinks it was me. I might wanna punch him so hard right now, but he's my brother. I love him to death no matter what, he's my family!"
Back to top Go down
Angela Dawson

Ryan Shephard
Evan Powell
Spence Foster
Alex Cross
Calvin Shephard

PostSubject: Re: |All Messed Up|   17th November 2011, 9:35 am

(Angela Dawson)
They actually expelled him?

I was shocked by the actual punishment but had heard about the twitter talk and headline. I rub his back and try to say something.

(Angela Dawson)
Myers is the new head.. interim being the word, meaning she is going to set an example, sadly Ryan has been the example and I heard Alex was suspended. If you want my opinion, reading the article.. it does come across as you being the one to have gave them the information. I know its not what you want to hear hun.

I sit down with him.

(Angela Dawson)
Have you tried talking to him?

____________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |All Messed Up|   18th November 2011, 3:47 am

|Calvin|
"No. It would be pointless"

I turn my head to Angela, feeling sick about everything that had gone down.

|Calvin|
"He isn't answering his phone, not texting back. He hates me. He won't speak to me again thats for sure cause he thought it was me! I was so pissed when he punched me, but I wouldn't risk his place at X-Factor or the Uni no matter how angry i was at him"

I let out a rather large sigh, closing my eyes.

|Calvin|
"I want to go see Miss Myers but if shes using Ryan as an example, then my words won't work. She won't go back on herself! Hardly setting an example is she then cancels it out. Its all so messed up. I need to sort this out and get him back but i don't know how. And he'll probably just tell me to stop getting involved. I don't want to be at war with him Angela, I really don't"
Back to top Go down
Angela Dawson

Ryan Shephard
Evan Powell
Spence Foster
Alex Cross
Calvin Shephard

PostSubject: Re: |All Messed Up|   20th November 2011, 1:42 am

(Angela Dawson)
Its not just him though is it hun.

I knew Cheryl was hiding how upset she was over all that has happened with Ryan. It was a shame because they all got on really well and for some reason its fell apart.

(Angela Dawson)
Maybe your going about this the wrong way.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |All Messed Up|   20th November 2011, 1:47 am

|Calvin|
"You think so?"

I glance up at her, wondering if she had some other idea. I had a sort of plan but it was a real long shot, so any advice off Angela would be great.

|Calvin|
"What do you think I should do? Any help would be great right about now"
Back to top Go down
Angela Dawson

Ryan Shephard
Evan Powell
Spence Foster
Alex Cross
Calvin Shephard

PostSubject: Re: |All Messed Up|   20th November 2011, 1:55 am

(Angela Dawson)
I think its Cheryl that you need to speak to.

I watch his face hearing this and put my hand on his about to explain my reasons for this. I clear my throat and look at him.

(Angela Dawson)
This all began with you and Cheryl. She was upset by something you said and without giving you a chance to explain.. the conversation was ended. Cheryl was upset about this and text Ryan, right in front of me.. in that spot. Ryan reacted off of her emotions and hit you.. leading to what we have in front of us. If you tackle Ryan head on then you will still have the Cheryl feelings stopping Ryan from moving forwards.. I know this is wayyy out there.. but.. if we rip all this down and look at the bigger picture.. it was yours and Cheryl's argument that has led us to Ryan being expelled.

I rub his hand.

(Angela Dawson)
I don't blame anyone because everyone feels this emotionally. I just think no matter what direction you go in.. those feelings from Cheryl won't just go away and Ryan isn't going to ignore his girlfriends emotions.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |All Messed Up|   20th November 2011, 2:04 am

I look down, knowing Angela was right. If anything, I needed to speak to Cheryl. I just really didn't want to and was putting it off as much as possible.

|Calvin|
"You're right. It's just that, well I always got the impression Cheryl never really liked me. I just find it quite hard to talk to her ya know?"

I let out a sigh, knowing this had all gone wrong and was going to be a nightmare to fix. And that was even if i could fix it!

|Calvin|
"Thanks though Angie. Not really how i wanted to catch up with you, coming in here, stressing out and throwing all my problems at you. I knew you'd be easy to chat to though and I know you're good friends with both of them so would know them more than anyone else I chat to"

I smile at her as best as I could right now, really glad i'd come to Angela for help.

|Calvin|
"How are things with you anyway? Hopefully no drama. I know everyone is excited for your next performance on X-Factor. You got it all worked out?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |All Messed Up|   

Back to top Go down

|All Messed Up|
Page 1 of 1