AVU ARCHIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The archive of information

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

- Water to Fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frances Myers
Headmistress of AVU
Frances Myers

Female Posts : 61

- Water to Fire Empty
PostSubject: - Water to Fire   - Water to Fire Empty15th November 2011, 3:39 am

I make my journey around the castle grounds, towards the Set D dorms. I walk my way past rooms, cringing at the smell of some of the rooms. I stop at the correct room, looking to make sure on the paper.

- Water to Fire Myers077

[Frances Myers]
Are you Alex Cross?

I look at him.

Last edited by Frances Myers on 15th November 2011, 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

- Water to Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Water to Fire   - Water to Fire Empty15th November 2011, 3:43 am

I look up at the female standing there as I straighten up from my bed. I nod my head in the affirmative.

-Alex Cross-
Yes, that's me. May I ask who you are?

I look at her, she looks vaguely familar but I can't place her.
Back to top Go down
Frances Myers
Headmistress of AVU
Frances Myers

- Water to Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Water to Fire   - Water to Fire Empty15th November 2011, 3:46 am

I smile.

[Frances Myers]
My name is Frances Myers, the new interim head of AVU. I am playing post woman today.

I hand him an envelope.

- Water to Fire Myers082

[Frances Myers]
I wouldn't worry about opening it.. its nothing important.. just a letter saying your suspended until January 2012. It was nice to meet you Alex.. Do you know how I can find your room mate?
Back to top Go down

- Water to Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Water to Fire   - Water to Fire Empty15th November 2011, 3:49 am

I take the enevlope and put it in my back pocket.

-Alex Cross-
Last I heard, he was heading home, he lives in the area but I couldn't say for certain.

I look at Frances as I speak.

-Alex Cross-
Without being rude, can I ask the terms of my suspension? Do I need to get a flight back home since I would have no other place to stay.
Back to top Go down
Frances Myers
Headmistress of AVU
Frances Myers

- Water to Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Water to Fire   - Water to Fire Empty15th November 2011, 3:53 am

I look at him.

[Frances Myers]
Trying to cause damage to the University, I suggest you find a friend, Mr Cross.. because you have an hour to get out of my sight.

- Water to Fire Myers081

I walk back out of the D Dorms.
Back to top Go down

- Water to Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Water to Fire   - Water to Fire Empty15th November 2011, 3:56 am

I shake my head as she walks off.

-Alex Cross-
Yup, I knew they were out to get me. Good thing I had my stuff packed up already.

I walk over to my closet and grab my bags as I start texting a cab company and some people back home in Madison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

- Water to Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Water to Fire   - Water to Fire Empty

Back to top Go down

- Water to Fire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AVU ARCHIVE :: SET D | AREAS-
Jump to: