AVU ARCHIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The archive of information

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

|Brotherly Love|

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan Shephard

Ryan Shephard

SET : B
Male Posts : 266
Partner : Cheryl Collins
Friends : Calvin Shephard [Bro]
Evan Powell
Angela Dawson
Spence Foster
Teacher : Sawyer

|Brotherly Love| Empty
PostSubject: |Brotherly Love|   |Brotherly Love| Empty13th November 2011, 9:50 am

Ryan heads into the SET-D dorms looking around for the one he wanted. He eventually came across it as it wasn't the girls floor. He pushes open the door and instantly grabs Calvin by his shirt and throws him backwards into the wall. He pushes in on his shirt ignoring the guy who was in the room with him.

|Ryan Shephard| IF YOU FUCK THINGS UP FOR ME AND CHERYL.. I WILL FUCK YOU UP!!!

He pushes him back against the wall. He roughly pushes his forehead into the side of his brothers head seething with anger.

|Ryan Shephard| Whaaat did you saaaay to her brrrrrro?
Back to top Go down

|Brotherly Love| Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Brotherly Love|   |Brotherly Love| Empty13th November 2011, 10:41 am

I try to push Ryan off but as was always the case when we'd have brotherly scraps, I always found it pretty tough to overpower him when he was in the zone.

|Calvin|
"I didn't ... say any ... thing"

I move around trying to break away from him but not having much luck.

|Calvin|
"I was just ... looking out for you ... I only asked her ... what she'd do if she ... won the X-Factor ...."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Shephard

Ryan Shephard

Evan Powell
Angela Dawson
Spence Foster

|Brotherly Love| Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Brotherly Love|   |Brotherly Love| Empty13th November 2011, 10:57 am

|Ryan Shephard| WELL DON'T!!

He pushes him.

|Ryan Shephard| WHEN HAVE I EVER NEEDED YOU TO LOOK OUT FOR ME? YOU MADE HER OUT TO BE SOME KIND OF HEARTLESS BITCH!! THE LAST PERSON I NEED HELP FROM IS YOU WHO IS IN AND OUT OF BEDS AND DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A STEADY RELATIONSHIP IS!! THIS IS MY FIRST GOOD THING CALVIN.. AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO RUIN THAT FOR ME. I'D KILL YOU FIRST!
Back to top Go down

|Brotherly Love| Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Brotherly Love|   |Brotherly Love| Empty13th November 2011, 11:09 am

I quickly get back into Ryan's face, having a really short temper which seemed to run in the family.

|Calvin|
"FIRSTLY YOU WEREN'T THERE SO DON'T TELL ME I MADE HER OUT TO BE A HEARTLESS BITCH!"

I stare straight into his eyes, glad to hear he'd rather kill me first.

|Calvin|
"ALL I FUCKING DID WAS ASK HER IF SHE WAS PLANNING ON JUST HEADING OFF OR TAKING YOU WITH HER! IT WAS A QUESTION! I ACTUALLY LIKED THE GIRL WHEN WE HUNG OUT A WHILE BACK"

I take a deep breath, trying to keep my cool.

|Calvin|
"And DON'T act like you know a damn thing about what I do in the bedroom! I'm not a slag, so FUCK YOU! Go practise your singing DICK HEAD!"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Shephard

Ryan Shephard

Evan Powell
Angela Dawson
Spence Foster

|Brotherly Love| Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Brotherly Love|   |Brotherly Love| Empty13th November 2011, 1:01 pm

|Ryan Shephard| UGH!!!

He punches him hard in the face and shakes his hand. He grabs his cheeks in his hand.

|Ryan Shephard| STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND YOU LITTLE WEIRDO!

He throws him and went to kick him but stops and walks out of the dorm room.
Back to top Go down

|Brotherly Love| Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Brotherly Love|   |Brotherly Love| Empty13th November 2011, 1:13 pm

I had been sitting on my bed when Ryan came in and he and Calvin got into a heated argument. I wanted to do something but I could tell this was probably not a good idea, them being brothers and me not wanting to get into a fight. When Ryan went over to Calvin and spoke.

-Alex Cross-
You okay, man? That looked like it hurt.

Calvin gave me a look and I spoke again.

-Alex Cross-
I could get you some ice, I also have some pain killers in my bag from my bruised rib earlier this year that I didn't really use.

I look at Calvin, wondering what I could do to help right now.
Back to top Go down

|Brotherly Love| Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Brotherly Love|   |Brotherly Love| Empty13th November 2011, 1:21 pm

I glare at Alex and shake my head, straightening myself up. I run my hand over the side of my face feeling a sharp pain.

|Calvin|
"Did that look like fucking pain killers will work? NO! If he wants to play hard ball, then fine. Game on, hard ball he'll fucking get"

I look down for a moment, already regretting getting into an argument with Ryan. Not just cause of the punch, but i did actually love him no matter how much i hated him at this very moment. I glance back up to Alex, knowing i shouldn't take it out on him.

|Calvin|
"Sorry. It's not your fault. And I'm sorry you had to see that. Just, na, I'm good. Thanks for the help, but i have stuff I need to do"

With that i gently pat him on the shoulder before heading to the door, gently rubbing the side of my face again, checking for any blood. I snarl and pull my phone out of my pocket, beginning to text as I leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

|Brotherly Love| Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Brotherly Love|   |Brotherly Love| Empty

Back to top Go down

|Brotherly Love|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AVU ARCHIVE :: SET D | AREAS-
Jump to: